Chapter 11

| Monica |

" Ray it hurts . "

I wined in pain as he touched my stomach , I jumped as he rubbed his cold hand against me .

" You gotta hold still . " He said .

I got up and walked into his bathroom , my shirt was ripped , blood was all on my body , just imagine how it looks under my clothes . I turned around and seen Ray walk over to the tub , he turned on the water and walked over to me .

" I don't want you to see me like this . "

" Monica let me help you . " He pleaded .

" I can do it by myself . "

I began to lift up my shirt and he rushed over and helped me . He's making me mad now , I've been beaten not disabled . He helped undress me then I slipped into the tub .

" I'll go pick up Savannah . " He said .

He kissed my forehead then left .

| Rayan |

I pulled up to Trevor's house and jumped out . I banged on the door until it finally opened .

" Mo -

I punched him dead in his face .

" What the fuck is wrong with you ! "

" Man what the hell ! " He yelled .

I started punching him crazy , I took all my anger out , how could he put his hands on a women like that ? All I could see was Monica and how bad she was hurt . I kicked him in the side then walked out to my car . I got in and drove to Savannah's school , I pulled up and got out of my car & stood against it . They still had 10 minutes left of school , but I didn't mind . I got on Twitter at my timeline until I heard a scream .

" Daddy Ray ! " Savannah yelled as she ran up to me .

I smiled and picked her up .

" Hey babygirl . "

I kissed her forehead .

" How was school ? "

" Fun , I colored mommy a picture . " She smiled .

" How about we go get some things to make dinner . "

I said as I placed her in her booster seat .

" Ok . " She smiled .

I got in the car an drove to Dillion's , me and Savannah decided that we would make hamburgers with curly fries . Once we got home , Monica was fast asleep on the couch , I sent Savannah into the kitchen & carried Monica into the bedroom . I kissed her goodnight then walked back into the kitchen and began to cook dinner with Savannah.

-----

Short Chapter !

I love updating this book !

Have y'all checked out Jacob Latimore's new song Heartbreak . I love it !