Chapter 12

| Monica |

I woke up in pain , I sat up and seen that I was in Ray's bed . I smiled and walked into his bathroom to freshen up , afterwards I headed down to the kitchen and seen Ray & Savannah setting the table .

" Mommy ! " Savannah shouted as she ran over to me .

I smiled as she jumped into my arms , ignoring the pain I hugged her and sat her down , I walked over to the table and sat down. We began to sit down and eat .

" How was school Savannah ? "

" Fun , I colored you a picture . " She cheesed .

" That's good baby , show me after we finish eating . "

We finished eating then Savannah ran upstairs to get her stuff ready for her bath. I walked over to Ray and hugged him tightly , soon I felt him arms wrap around my waist .

" Thanks Ray for everything . I love you . "

" I love you too Monica . " He whispered .

I broke away and kissed his cheek , I smiled and walked into the living room . Ray said that he would give Savannah a bath because I needed to relax , I'm fine . I got up and walked into the bathroom to see Ray laughing and Savannah slapping his face playfully with bubbles . I smiled and walked into the bathroom more until they seen me .

" Having fun . "

" Very . " Ray laughed as he wiped the bubbles off his nose .

I frowned my face as pain shot up my back . Ray noticed my face and he began to wash Savannah , I walked into Ray's room and laid down .

" You ok ? " Ray asked as he slipped off his shirt .

" Yeah , just in pain ."

He turned on the light and laid next to me . I wanted to feel safe , who knows what Trevor's next move was . I looked at Ray who was watching tv . I sat up and moved closer to him , I laid on his chest as he rubbed my back gently , I felt him kiss my forehead before I fell fast asleep .

-------

Short !

My birthday is Saturday ! SIXTEEN ! 😮