Chapter 19

[ Monica ]

" Married ! " My mom shouted .

I knew she would be shocked and not in the good way . She doesn't really like Ray , she thinks that I can do better . But I don't care about what she says .

" Are you sure ? " She questioned .

" Yes mom . "

" Hm . Does he even love you ? " She asked .

" Yes mom he does . Why would he ask me to marry him if he didn't love me ? "

" Whatever . " She said .

" Yeah whatever . "

I said as I pressed the end button . I got up and walled downstairs , seeing Savannah watching tv and Ray was in the kitchen cooking dinner .

" Hey baby . " Ray said .

" Hey . "

I said as I kissed him . I knew Ray loved me and that was all that mattered .

~~~

A Month Later

[ Rayan ]

" How about you go fuck that nigga Trevor ! "

I shouted at Monica . Me and her haven't been getting along that well . She always with Trevor , Im the nigga you marrying not him !

" What the fuck is your problem ! " She shouted .

" Your the damn problem ! "

" Whatever . " She said as she headed upstairs , I followed her upstairs and seen her packing a suitcase .

" Where are you going ? "

" Anywhere but here . " She mumbled .

" Man whatever , leave then I don't give a damn bitch ! "

She slipped off her ring and threw it at me .

" I'm done Ray . " She said as she grabbed her keys .

" Monica . "

I called after her .

[ Monica ]

I can't believe he just said that . I walked downstairs and walked out to my car , I opened the door and threw my suitcase in the backseat .

" Baby . " Ray said .

" Ray I need some time to think . "

I said as I kissed his cheek . I got in my car and drove to Trevor's . I pulled up into his driveway and parked . I grabbed my suitcase and walked up to the door , I unlocked the door and went inside .

Hearing Savannah's laughs as I walked into the living room .

" Mommy . " She shouted .

I smiled and hugged her tightly .

" Hey baby , have you are ? "

" Yeah . " She cheesed .

I smiled at her and we walked over to Trevor . I sat next down next to him and Savannah went back to playing with the toys .

" Can we stay here for a bit ? "

" Yeah . Is everything alright ? " He asked .

" Yeah . Me and Ray just got into it . "

He nodded his head .

" Savannah time to get ready for bed . "

" Ok mommy . " She said .

I followed her upstairs and gave her a quick bath . I got her dressed into her night gown then kissed her goodnight . I walked downstairs and seen Trevor watching tv .

" I'm gonna go get ready for bed . "

I said as I grabbed my purse.

" Alright I'll be up there in a little bit . " He said .

I smiled and walked upstairs , I got into the shower , thinking about everything that happened . Was my mom right about me and Ray ? I washed my face then got out . I lotioned up my body then got into some shorts and a t-shirt .

I walked over to my phone that had been buzzing for about 20 minutes nonstop .

( 10 ) Messages From Baby 😍

( 5 ) Missed Calls From Baby 😍

I rolled my eyes and deleted them . I plugged my phone up and laid down . I snuggled up into the covers and fell fast asleep .

~~

" Have fun at school baby . Ray's gonna pick you up . "

I said as I bent down to Savannah's level .

" Ok mommy . I love you this much ! " She said as she held her hands out .

I smiled and kissed her cheeks . She walked over to her class and waves bye to me . I waved bye then walked outside to my car , I got in and drove to Trevor's house . I parked my car and got out .

I unlocked the door and went inside .

" Monica ! " He yelled .

" Yeah ! "

" I was wondering if you wanted to start painting Melody's room . " He smiled .

" Sure . "

I smiled as I followed him upstairs . Trevor isn't that bad . He's went to rehab for his abuse problem and now is taking medicine .

" Have you took your medicine today?"

" Oh yeah , I almost forgot . " He said

He went into the bathroom and came back into the room , he popped the pills into his mouth then gulped down the pills .

" Alright , you ready to start ? " He asked

" Yeah . "

He nodded and walked over and grabbed to paint brushes , so that we could began .

~~

[ Rayan ]

I've fucked up , I've tried calling and messaging her but she won't answer any of them . I got up and took a shower then got dressed for the day . I grabbed my car keys then walked outside , making sure the front door was locked .

I got into my car and drove to Savannah's school . I parked the car and stood outside my car waiting for her class to walk out .

" Daddy ! " Savannah screamed .

I smiled and hugged her tight . I kissed her forehead then we got into the car , I'm glad that Monica is still letting me pick Savannah up from school .

" Daddy I want some new shoes . " Savannah cheesed .

" You gotta be good then . "

" Ok . " She said .

I drove to the mall then parked . I just pray that me and Monica can patch up everything .

~~~~~

Last Chapter Will Be Coming Out Soon !

• All You Completed Fans , The Third Book Will Be Coming Out Today !

• Much Love ! ❤️