Karmic Hearts (Cupid #1 - Wattpad)

Karmic Hearts

Author: JhingBautista
Genre: Fantasy

Description:
Karmina Joan made a wish on an old well on the night of Valentine's. The next day, she found herself seeing red strings coming out of people's fingers. And if that's not freaky enough, some guy just randomly came up to her and introduced himself as Cupid.

Cupid instructed her to fill the jar he gave her with six pairs of connected hearts before the next Valentine's Day. If she succeeds, she will return to normal and get her own connecting string back. But if she fails, she will take his place as a matchmaker... forever.

Will she succeed or will she set aside the task fo her own feelings?

"Soul mates. Mr. Right. Sparks. Happy Endings. Destiny... they exist."

×××

Status: COMPLETED
Cupid: #1

Naniniwala ba kayo kay Kupido? Hindi mo ba mahanap si Mr. Right? Bigo ka ba sa pag-ibig? Wala ka bang makitang deserving? Di mo ba naisip na pwede bang si Kupido nalang yung mismong mahalin natin 'no? Pero di pwede yun. Tao ka! Tao. Ok? Pero paano nga ba kung umibig si Kupido? Hindi si Kupidong baby na may dalang pana at naka diaper ok? Si Modern Cupid ya know? Hehe. Nag-spoil na naman ba ako? Not quite huh? Pero sana totoo 'tong story na 'to no? Na may ka-red string ka? Yung other half mo? Huhu. Kaya samahan niyo na si Karmina sa kanyang mission. So she can't be a matchmaker forevah! This is the story where you can escape reality and just-- uh,  love?  Yeah.. Wala talagang imposible guyseu. Tiwala lang. But trust is a big word? Right? Read it or Regret it ?

Hope you read and enjoy it!
For more information, visit the Author→

Keep Reading..