Married to a Vampire Prince [Completed/Editing]

Author: @iloveme_2117
Genre: Vampire

Description:
Candice May Gregory is a seemingly normal girl but little does she know that her life will change one day when she finds herself in a castle with a vampire beside her bed. A teasing dare and a killer curiosity led her to the biggest adventure of her life. He boring life became completely twisted when she married Stephen Kai Grayson, The Vampire Prince.

What if she falls for the prince for real? Can she handel the ups and downs of their relationship? Can she handle the consequences of being the prince's wife?

She will start a new life in a world where Vampires, Witches and Werewolves exist.  A place where her sweetest dreams or her worst nightmare can happen. A world that is completely different from the world she has known all her life.

×××

Status: COMPLETED
Book 2: MTAVP 2: The Return Of The Heiress

Good luck with this vampire Candice! Haha. This is one of my favorite Vampire stories.. Candice is so lucky to have this good looking vampire. A prince? Woow-- Fantasy!~ So don't be too curious ei? It really kills a cat, and take note that you are the cat. And be careful with the dares, its toxic. Have a try to read this one lovely readers, you won't regret (unless its not your taste of genre). Whuut? Have fun!

Hope you read and enjoy it!
For more information, visit the Author→

Keep Reading..

Don't forget to vote guys!