Fatal Attraction 1: Down and Dirty (Published Under Red Room)

Down and Dirty

Author: Whroxie
Genre: General Fiction

Description:

LYCA fucked up Alford's reputation, and Alford did the same to her life. It's too late when she realised that she messed with the wrong person. Malay ba niyang gaganti ang lalaki sa ginawa niyang kalokohan dito. Naked video lang naman ang kinuha niya at ipinakalat, pero ang gunggong kalayaan niya ang kinuhang kapalit.

But she's Lyca Veliganio, and no one can control her life, not even Atty. Alford Guevara. Sa isang bagay lang niya hinayahayaaan si Alford na kontrolin siya. When it comes to sex she lets him, and she's willing to be controlled by him.

×××

Status: COMPLETED
Fatal Attraction Series: 1

Kailangan ko na talagang maligo ng Holy Water, another Sobrang Sobrang Pak Ganern genre na naman po ire-recommend ko. Hala oy! Nahilig naman! Haha. Pero guys basa lang po tayo ha? Wag i-demonstrate baka makakuha ng actual results, mabusog pa ng siyam na buwan, hirap na! I found this author when I'm stalking Red Room Official Instagram account and I saw one of her works there. But yeah, this story had caught my eye from the beginning to the lastly end. I was like, wtf! Is this for real? Perfect are too good to be true nga naman diba? We don't know what's hiding to a good, loving, responsible, and good man. Kahit anong pagmamahal ang ipinapakita ng lalaki, may tinatago pa ring magpapasakit sayo bw-s-t. The ending had form an actual bomb to my face when I read that part. I don't really like mens, f-k them. Sorry for the word. So as you can see up there, its published daw, kaya tinanggal ni Miss Whroxie yung last chapter and epilogue for the sake of the book, but nonetheless hindi ka mabibitin-- medyo. Hehe. Ako nabitin pero inisip ko nalang nagkatuluyan naman sila eh. The End!

Hope you read and enjoy it!
For more information, visit the Author↑↑

Keep Reading