Mhorfell Academy of Gangsters

Author: alerayve
Genre: Mystery / Thriller

Description:
[FIL/ENG] The Mhorfell Academy of Gangster was innovated mainly for the accommodation of the so-called black sheeps of the society and their families. Mafiosos, gangsters, rebels and delinquents were all welcomed to enter the mortal gates of hell in the academy and encounter experiences that they would never forget.

Alex Cromello, a rebel and a victim of a traumatic event has been condemned by his uncle to study inside the dormitory school, Mhorfell Academy. Little did she know that she'll be meeting with the school's most powerful and influential students who are reigning the student body with their strength and authority. Aside from that, her friends who were also victims of the incident four years ago joined her to face a new pace and new set of opponents.

As their school year runs, mysteries are set to happen, different emotions will linger, feelings deep inside will rise, and a ten year old case will be investigated. Together, they were put up to solve them, to battle against the odds inside and to struggle to graduate alive.

×××

Status: COMPLETED
Book 2: The Onyx Council

A mystery story indeed ei? This is one of the unforgettable stories I've read. Are you tryin' to find an action-mystery-romance story? Well, This is for you. Maganda 'to promise, nakaka-amazeng.. Haha. Alex is girl and her life was really a mystery one and I don't wanna spoil yah guys kaya di ko na siya iku-kwento. Basa nalang kayo. At hindi naman kayo mabibitin dito kahit may book 2, hindi ko na nga binasa yun eh. But its up to you if you wanna read the book 2 and I think its completed? Kasi nong 2016 ko pa 'toh nabasa. It's a good story kaya fresh pa siya sa brainy ko at naka-stored siya sa 'long-term memory' ko, sooo.. yeah. Read, read and read. Andami kong sinabi.

Hope you read and enjoy it!
For more information, visit the Author→

Keep Reading..

Don't forget to vote guys.. Thank you!