His Indecent Proposal ✔

Author: JFstories
Genre: General Fiction

Description:
Aviona Montemayor was kidnapped by a heartless vengeful man-who happened to her family's mortal enemy. She must hate him for ruining her life, pero nang makaharap ni Aviona ang kanyang abductor ay hindi galit ang namayani sa puso niya... kundi paghanga.
Paghanga sa kulay asul at walang awang mga mata ni Lander Montenegro. And despite of the monstrous things he did to her and to her family, she still found herself helplessly falling deeply and madly in love with him.

Montemayor Saga JamilleFumah

×××

Status: COMPLETED

Hey guys! Presenting to you JFstories! Yey! Another-- ehem. If you knew this author then let's talk about it! I don't really have knowledge about this author, I just recently read one of her story I Love You Ara and then this one. I'm currently reading the others so I have a pretty long journey with Wattpad another Yey! For me. So if you're like me, new to this author visit her works to have some more information to your pretty brain. Yeah? Haha. Btw, not Wattpad related but you know Joker? Joker Leto? Comments! ⬇ His hot ei? Burnin' . If you don't then, just skip this. Okay, bye for now!

Hope you read and enjoy it!
For more information, visit the Author↑↑

Keep Reading