Rollerskating (Mike Wheeler)

Request- ShadowFall672
I was wondering if you write Mike and the reader going roller skating.

A/n: Yay, My first request! I hope you enjoy this and thanks for requesting <3

Y/n tied her laces as she looked around at the skating rink. Mike had invited Y/n on a double date with Max and Lucas (love them). She was pretty nervous since she had never been rollerskating.

Max and Lucas were already out in the rink holding hands and smiles across their faces. Y/n looked over and Mike was waiting for her. She finished tying her left skate and tried to stand up.

She began to wobble but then got her balance. Mike then grabbed her hand and they made their way to the rink. Y/n hadn't told Mike that she never been rollerskating. She was hoping she could be good at it and not embarrass herself in front of him.

They rolled out onto the rink and Mike smiled at Y/n sweetly. He began to skate ahead of her waiting for her to follow. Y/n sighed and then tried to skate forward. She began to frantically move around as she tried to get her balance.

Mike rolled quickly over to her trying to hide back a laugh then grabbing her arms to steady her. "Haven't skated in a while?" He asked and she blushed. "I actually never have..." She said quietly.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" He asked furrowing his black eyebrows. "I don't know. I just thought I would get the hang of it quickly do." She said moving closer to him which resulted in her tripping.

Mike catches her before she could hit the ground and pulled her closer to him. She blushed at the close proximity. She could see the freckles over his nose that spilled out onto his cheeks.

"Well, it takes practice." He said as he looked into her eyes. She stared at him silently and heard the song change. "This is for all of the couples here tonight." The man said over the speaker as, "Lovesong" by The Cure began to play.

Y/n looked around and everyone began to partner up. She saw Max and Lucas having the time of their lives. She looked back at Mike who gave her a smile. He then grabbed her hand and slowly moved her along with him.

Y/n then started to get a hang of itthat she didn't even realize that Mike let go of her hand. "You're doing it!" He exclaimed as she was skating ahead of him now.

She stopped abruptly but he didn't causing him to crash into her. Y/n fell and couldn't catch her self. Mike fell on top of her and they both groaned in pain.

Mike felt like he weighed a ton even though he looked skinny. Mike got off of her quickly and sat down in front of her. He rubbed his arm, "Ow. Sorry I didn't see you stop." He said which just made her laugh.

He looked into her eyes and she smiled at him. He then scooted closer to her and gave her a quick peck on the lips that lasted for 5 seconds. Y/n's face immediately went red and Mike shot up.

"You coming?" He asked his face slightly pink. Y/n was startled as she was still lost in thought after the unexpected kiss. "Yea. Let's go." She said and he put his hand out to hers. She grabbed his hand and they went off.

Max and Lucas would pass Y/n and Mike every now and then. They would tease the both of the or try and get one of them to fall. It was a great first date and Y/n was happy Mike asked her out.