Twitch (Finn Wolfhard)

Request: lokidrowninginmemes A/n: I don't play fortnite nor do I know that much about it so just know that in advance😂

A/n: I don't play fortnite nor do I know that much about it so just know that in advance😂

Y/n sat beside her boyfriend, Finn who was doing a livestream on Twitch while playing Fortnite. He sat close up to the screen with his tongue sticking out slightly as he tried to concentrate.

As he played, Y/n was reading the chat and talking with the fans. Something the fans didn't know was that they were actually dating. They just saw them as two close friends.

"Fuck!" Finn cursed as he began to shoot at another one of the players. Y/n rubbed his back out of sight to calm him down. He then killed the guy and Y/n cheered for him. He smiled at her and then continued to play.

It was only him and two other people who were now teaming up against him. The chat was going crazy with everyone cheering him on. "Behind you!" Y/n exclaimed as one of the players then crept up from behind.

Finn was too quick for him as he shot them quickly. Then the other player came and tried to jump on him. Finn shot him in mid air and the screen then read "#1 victory royale!"

"YESSS" Finn exclaimed and dropped his controller in disbelief. He then turned towards Y/n and grabbed her waist to pull her into a kiss. She felt him smile into the kiss and her eyes widened as she began to realize they were live.

They both pulled away quickly and Finn looked at her with wide eyes. They both looked over at the chat and immediately saw everyone freaking out.

"Uh....That was unexpected...." Y/n said slowly acting as if he had never kissed her before but the everyone saw through the lie.

You guys are so cute

OMG AMKDALLS

Get away from him!! He's mine!

YESSSSS

🤮🤮🤮🤮

The chat was mixed with people being either happy or others just being rude and hateful. Finn ran his hands through his curls nervously, "Y/n and I have been together for the past 3 months. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys but I wanted to avoid any type of hate she would get." He said and then the chat started to slow down.

Y/n looked at him adoringly and then kissed him on the cheek not caring what they had to say. "I love Finn and no one will ever change that." She said looking into the camera to show how serious she was.

The chat was still filled with positivity and still some hate. But the couple didn't care as they began to just keep kissing each other whenever he would win. They were happy to finally show everyone their relationship. They didn't care what others thought, only what they felt towards one another.