forest

"Get all your stuff together, we're going home, dance practice is over," Namjoon said with a quick look thrown towards Hoseok who was still dancing. He looked exhausted.

All the members immediately stopped their activities. Because even if it was a dance practice they still managed to do something else.

Jimin and Jungkook were running around in the practice room, Hoseok was still dancing, Suga and Jin were having a conversation and Taehyung just sat quietly in one of the corners of the practice room watching the rest of the members. He sat there because he was feeling terrible and he hoped he would feel better. His head hurt so much.

But he didn't want to tell the others. It would be gone soon, he just needed some sleep, or at least that's what he thought.

The moment Namjoon said that they could go home, Taehyung was so damn happy. But before he could stand up, Namjoon came over to him, sat down next to Tae and asked: "Tae are you alright? You look pale and you were really quiet today" "Yes, I'm fine. I'm just really tired Namjoon-hyung" Taehyung answered trying to let his voice sound as normal as possible."I just want to go home and sleep"

Namjoon looked anxious towards Taehyung but didn't say anything and Taehyung didn't notice. Namjoon was worried he knew something was wrong.

Tae was looking at Namjoon and Namjoon laid a hand on Tae's knee. He hoped it would comfort the younger one. They didn't say anything the just sat in silence.

Taehyung was really happy with the hand Namjoon laid down on his knee. For some reason, it felt comforting.

In the meantime the others were waiting in the van. "When are they coming, I am tired I want to sleep" Jungkook complained to his hyungs. "Calm down Kookie they're going to be here soon," Hoseok said with a smile.

"And if you're really tired sleep in the van like Yoongi", Jin said while looking outside with a worried look on his face he was wondering what was taking the duo that long to come. And through the dance practice, jin noticed Taehyung wasn't feeling too well. He wanted to talk to him but he didn't get the change.

"Tae let's go home the others are waiting. I think they won't be happy if we stayed like this another 5 minutes. And I thought you wanted to go home and sleep" Namjoon commented. Tae just nodded and stood up. Reaching out his hand to help Namjoon stand up. Namjoon took the hand with a smile.

When they finally reached the van Jungkook glared at them: "Finally what took you two that long?" "Nothing, we were just having a conversation about what we would give you for your birthday", Taehyung said with a forced smile. Namjoon looked at Tae. He thought maybe Tae didn't want to make the maknae worry.

So he said: "Kookie I don't think you already want to know what you're gonna have for your birthday, it has to be a surprise." Tae looked at Namjoon thankfully. Namjoon smiled back at him when he noticed it. "How long do you guys want to stay here let's go home," Jimin said with a tired smile. Jin started the van. And they were on their way back to the dorms.

Yoongi who sat next to Hoseok was asleep. He was laying on Hoseok's shoulder. And Hoseok looked at Yoongi with a smile. And he dozed off too. He was really tired and he didn't even notice it till now. He fell asleep on Yoongi's head.

Jimin was playing a game on his phone and Jungkook was sleeping against the car window. Even if he tried to stay awake. On the other side of Jimin sat Taehyung trying not to sleep. Because he wasn't really sure that the members could wake him up. Because when he's sick it's really hard to wake him up. So he tried to not fall asleep. But that was harder than expected. So he listened to Namjoon and Jin's conversation.

"Jin-Hyung looks at Yoongi-Hyung and Hoseok there sleeping really cute," Namjoon said while looking at the pair. "Namjoon-ah, take a picture please, but don't wake them otherwise you're dead," Jin said with a smile."That's a really good idea, Hyung" Namjoon told him while looking for his phone. "3,2,1 smile for the picture," Jimin said with a grin looking up from his phone. That was the last thing Tae noticed before he fell asleep.