Yoongi shipping hart

Even now that Taehyung was asleep. He didn't look at peace. Namjoon shot him glances now and then. He's being a worried leader. His bandmate was in the hospital. The others from the maknae line were at home. Hoseok and Jin were on their way back to check on them. While Yoongi stayed with Namjoon.

He should be strong for the others, but he can't help the feeling that the sickness wouldn't be the only thing.

"...Joon Namjoon Joonie!?" I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and jumped in the air like a kangaroo.

"Uh... Huh... What?"

"Are you alright Namjoon-ah I've called your name for some time you know."

"Yeah I'm fine. Just worried for Taehyung." My voice came out rough.

"I get what you mean." Yoongi's voice sounded serious. " You don't always have to be strong you know. You're just a kid." I looked at him in surprise but nodded anyway.

"You can always come to me. And I'm 100% sure to the others as well and especially Jin. He would do anything for you." He finished his little speech with an evil smile.

"Thanks, hyung. That's what you say but I'm not sure he would do everything for me." I sighed even in this situation he still noticed when somethings wrong. "Also you know how much I love talking about my own problems." I replied sarcastically looking him in the eyes.

"Don't be ridiculous Namjoon-ah. He would give his life for you for all of us. And I know how you feel about getting help that's why I'm saying it. Maybe one day it's going to stick to you. Oh btw if you don't believe me we could always try it out you know." He said with a sugary sweet smile.

What is he planning on doing?

"Let's text Jin and see how he responds." He said it was pure evil.

"Don't do that, don't worry him even more."

"Yeah you're right. I need to go to the bathroom and get something to eat. I'll be right back." Yoongi responded normally.

"Don't you dare do something Evil. I'll find you, be warned. I know where you live." I turned around and looked back at Taehyung. What's wrong with you child.

Yoongi P.O.V.

I quickly left the room and texted Jin. I knew Namjoon would never talk to me about his struggle. The only person he would talk with is Jin. Even if he denied it.

To: World Wide Handsome

Jinnie-hyung I need your help with something important. Text me back when you see this

I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. The results from the medical test won't take to long anymore. Or at least let's hope this.

I went to the cafeteria got some food and sat down at a table. I was surprised Jin hadn't answered yet.

Around 5 minutes later my phone went off.

World Wide Handsome

Are you okay? Is everything okay with you guys? What's wrong Yoongi. I'm always here if you need me.

I read the message. I didn't know if I should tell Jin about Namjoon or not. I could always say yeah nevermind I've solved it, but what for hyung would I be then. Let's just get over with it. But what should I reply?

Uhm so there's something on Namjoons mind but he won't tell me. And technically he forbid me to tell you but I'm a bad Hyung and I can't solve it myself. Doesn't sound that great. Maybe I'm too dumb to help Namjoon with his problems so I need your help even if he has forbidden me to do that. still not good...

Worldwide Handsome

Yoongs???

You okay???

If you don't answer me like right now, I'm personally coming to you and pull you in a bone-crushing hug.

I'm worried.

...

Pls, answer.

My phone was blowing up from messages. I hadn't even the change to think of a reply.

To: Worldwide Handsome

You don't have to come over don't worry. At least not immediately. With me, everything is as fine as it can be in this situation.

Don't worry about Taehyung, he's sleeping. We hope we can get the medical results soon.

But I'm worried about Namjoon. He's not his self.

And I don't think it's only because of Taehyung being in the hospital.

But you know him he won't talk to me. He'll only do to you.

I quickly send all those messages as replies. I reread them and noticed I missed some information but before I could send it Jin had already replied.

Worldwide Handsome

I'll call him and try to talk to him. Or I try in a few hours when I'm heading to the hospital with the others guys. Thanks for letting me know. I take care of it. Don't worry. Try to eat something okay. Get the other boys to eat something as well. We'll be back in an hour.

I should probably send him the last bit of information. I hope I won't ruin anything because of this.

To: Worldwide Handsome

There's only one little problem.

He didn't want me to tell you about what I've noticed. So I'm not sure how you'll fix that but good luck.

I took my trash dumbed it in the trashcan. I quickly picked some snack for Namjoon and Taehyung than I walked back to the room. I found Namjoon on his phone. Scrolling through our Twitter account.

"Namjoon I brought some snacks for you and Taehyung for when he wakes up. I'll put them here." I made clear I was back and put the food on the table.

"How's everything?" Was my next question to the man that was still looking at his phone.

"Taehyung hasn't woken up yet. But it looks like he won't sleep for much longer. He looks restless. So I assume he will wake up pretty soon." He looked me in the eyes putting down his phone so he could fully concentrate on what I had to say.

I nodded and placed myself on a chair.

"Namjoon?"

"Yeah?" He hummed.

"Am I the only one who thinks there's more wrong with V than just this disease. I know I'm not a doctor, but I really think there's something else as well." I started unsure of my thoughts.

"Hmm I get what you mean I was thinking that as well. He's not like himself. It's like those weird moments he has. They also come more frequently. I don't know what it is but it's getting worse. It's worrying. I hope they find the reason for his behavior very soon." Namjoon replied really sounding like a professor.

"They're always small things that he imagines but they're still worrying."  I sounded like an old father. This kid will be a lot in the future.

We were still deeply in our conversation about Taehyung when said boy started to roll and move in his sleep and shoot up with a start. He looked at my face and immediately started to relax.

Hya everyone. I've not really checked on grammar stuff but I've promised to someone I'll update today and as it's currently 23:49 (11:39 pm) I need to place this very soon. So this what I've right now. I'm currently writing my next chapter as well so I'll probably update it in like a few minutes or an hour. I know this is pretty short and nothing really happens. But that's why I'm going to update a second one in an hour or something. The reason why it lasted this long was because I lost inspiration and suddenly I had an idea But than I wasn't in the mood to write, so when I really wanted to continue I had my end exams so that took alot of time. Anyway here's the first update for now.

🤠🤠🤠