2

"Jackson, where are you? Come back!" An old man was searching for his precious dog who disappeared from his sight 5 minutes ago. He was taking a stroll with him through the forest when the dog suddenly ran away from him.

Suddenly he heard the sound of his dog barking. He turned towards the direction the barking was coming from and ran, worried that his dog may have gotten hurt.

When he reached the place where the barking was coming from, he was shocked by what he saw. A young beautiful man was laying down on the ground next to a bush with vomit on his clothes and mouth. There was also some on the ground and next to the boy was his dog.

At first the man thought that the boy just drank to much. But when he got closer. The boy didn't smell of alcohol at all and you may call him old-fashioned but he thought it was probably too early in the morning anyway for alcohol.

He reached out to touch the younger's face and determine whether he had a fever of not and if the boy was still alive. When he touched it he pulled his hand back immediately. He was shocked. The heath the boy was producing was way too high to be healthy.

The older man attempted to wake the boy up. But it didn't work. The boy stayed unconscious despite his attempts.

"I need to bring him to the hospital, come Jackson, we need to go." As the dog heard his name he didn't react immediately. Only when he saw that his owner lifted the unconscious boy up in his arms did he stand up.

The older man carried the young boy on his back. The head of the boy was resting in the crook of the older man's neck.

*5 minutes after Taehyung ran out of the dorm*

"Jin-hyung what's wrong with Taehyung. Why did he just storm out of the dorms." Hoseok asked a little bit confused

"Hoseok-ah maybe he just went out for a walk. He said he would be back in half an hour. So don't worry" Yoongi said. Trying to comfort the younger one. He just heard what was going on as he came in the kitchen to eat his breakfast after a warm long shower. Jin just nodded at what Yoongi said.

It made Hoseok relax a little bit.

After breakfast Jin was cleaning up and the others except for Yoongi were in there rooms. The second oldest was helping Jin with the dishes.

"Jin-hyung" Yoongi said suddenly "are you sure there isn't anything wrong with Taehyung?"

"I don't know yesterday he seemed kind of off, maybe he just needs some time alone. I hope he isn't getting sick or something like that." Jin said while looking a bit worried. He was thinking about where Taehyung could've gone to.

"And what if he isn't back in 30 minutes what will we do then?" Yoongi asked with a calm voice but Jin could hear the panic in it.

Jin laid a comforting hand on Yoongi's shoulder "we'll wait for 1 hour and if he hasn't returned within that hour, we're going out to look for him, is that good?"

"Yeah, is fine, thanks" Yoongi said while helping Jin with the rest of the dishes. The rest of the dishes were cleaned in silence.

___________

The older man walked to a bench to let the kid down for a second. At this moment he hated that he forgot about his cellphone normally he doesn't need that thing. He doesn't even like it.

After 1 minute of rest he stood up and picked the boy up again.

"Were almost there kid. Please just hold on for a little bit longer" the man said to the unconscious boy.

At that moment the boy began to move. The man placed him immediately down on the bench again. When the boy opened his eyes the older man started to talk.