3

I edited the 2 chapter it would maybe be a smart decision to read him again. Because there are a few changes. Please enjoy my story and coment.🖤
"Hello" it wasn't Taehyung's voice.

"Who is this what the fuck did you do to my friend?!" Jungkook yelled to the phone.

"Jungkook, language!" Jin scolded while laying a hand on Jungkook's shoulder to calm him down.

"Hello, who is this?" Jin asked as friendly as possible.

"Hello, my name is Lee Minho. Is Taehyung your friend?"

"Yes, that's our friend do you know where he is or what happened to him?" Jin asked, hoping his dongsaeng was okay.

"Oh great, could you come to the hospital in Seoul? Your friend is here, I'm still waiting for more information from the doctor. Sorry but I don't know whats wrong with your friend." Minho said with relief filling his voice. He finally managed to contact friends from that boy.

"WHAT?! The hospital?! We're on our way, we will be there in 15 minutes" Jin yelled back and ended the call with that.

"Come Kookie, we need to go." Jin said panicking.

Together they began to run. Jungkook was faster than Jin so he had to wait a few times till Jin caught up with him again. While they were running Jin called their leader.
________________
*Namjoon and Jimin*

"Let's go home. He isn't here, maybe someone else found him." Jimin said in a quiet voice. His thoughts were all over the place, imagining different scenarios from what could have happened to his favourite idiot.

"You're right, I hope someone else found him." Namjoon commented and as if some magical creature was listening, his phone began to ring a funny melody filled the air. He took his phone out his pocket and looked at the ID: Pink princess❤️

"Hello, Jin-hyung, did you find him?"

"Uhm."

"Yeah."

"WHAT!?!?! I'm on my way we will be there in 10 minutes." With that Namjoon ended the call. Jimin didn't hear anything from the call, so he looked at Namjoon with a questioning expression.

"What's wrong Namjoon-hyung?"

"It's Taehyung, we need to go right now. He is in the hospital." With that said the 2 boys began running, they didn't say anything they just ran.
_______________
*Hospital*

Minho was waiting for someone to run in and ask for their friend Taehyung. He didn't know how they looked like so he didn't know whom he was waiting for. He had asked the receptionist that if someone asked for Taehyung that they would be sent to him.

A few minutes later there were 2 people who rushed in and asked the receptionist after Taehyung. The receptionist said a few things and then she brought the 2 boys to Minho.

"Are you Lee Minho?" The one with the wide shoulders asked.

"Yes, that's me. Can I know who you are." He said while looking to the boy with bunny teeth. His expression was anxious but somehow it didn't ruin his handsome features. He looked cute but strong. He was wearing a white plain shirt, a black skinny jeans, a blue jacket, a beanie and white shoes

 He was wearing a white plain shirt, a black skinny jeans, a blue jacket, a beanie and white shoes