4

______________________
Jin POV

*The dorm*

"Hoseok, what happened?" Namjoon immediately began interrogating the dancer once he accepted the call.

Since I had put my cellphone on speaker Joonie could hear the conversation.

"It's V, he woke up but ..." Hoseok stopped talking. I didn't know why. I looked towards Namjoon but the leader was too focused on my phone to notice my gaze.

"Hoseok-hyung?" Namjoon had a questioning tone in his voice because hobi didn't continue his sentence.

"Hyung, could you please come to the hospital?" Hoseok asked me. I could hear in his voice that he was almost having a panic attack. At that moment I knew it was serious.

"Hobi, calm down. Breath in ... and out, calm down, everything will be okay. Could you please pass the phone towards Yoongi for a second. I need to know what happened. Please just focus on your breathing" I tried to sound as calm as possible. I needed to know what was wrong with our precious Taehyung.

As the eldest I needed to comfort the youngest and not panic.

A few second later Hoseok continued talking. He took a few deep breaths before he began explaining the events. "Yoongi-Hyung isn't here, he needed.... to let the doctor's clean.... t-the wound on his head. It was... bleeding heavily so the doctors took Yoongi-Hyung with them to a room to treat him."

"What do you mean with Yoongi-Hyung has a wound on his head?? What happened?" Namjoon questioned with a serious voice. He almost never used that tone unless he was really serious.

When I heard that Yoongi was injured, I immediately jumped up and rushed to my shoes and put them on, I threw Namjoon's pair towards him while he was still talking with Hoseok. When the sunshine began explaining what happened I once again sat down on the couch to listen to the younger.

"Yoongi-Hyung got hurt thanks to Taehyung. He got punched in the face." Hobi quickly explained.

"How could he do that? Why did he do that?! I'm going to give him one hell of a lecture once I'm there and he's awake. He's going to be thankful to every entity out there that he's in the hospital." I heard myself say. I knew it sounded rude since the  younger was in the hospital but I was so disappointed in V, how could he do that to Yoongi?

"HYUNG, NO!" Hoseok immediately yelled out. "It isn't his fault, he had a panic attack when he woke up and accidentally hit Yoongi-hyung. Please don't hurt him, just come to the hospital." Hoseok told us, clearly close to tears.
"Don't worry Hobi, I would never hurt any of you. Don't worry, just stay with Tae and we'll be there soon."

"Okay, Hyung", and with that he ended the call, I was shocked.

I just hoped everything other than that was okay.

Hoseok was clearly crying and I heard him sniffle a lot.

Namjoon and I didn't hesitate any longer and immediately left the house. We left a note for the maknae line that we would be back in a few hours and that they could order pizza when they were hungry.

_______________________
Hoseok POV

I ended the call because the same doctor as before entered the room -Was his last name park?- together with a nurse. The nurse was holding something in her hands and when I looked better I noticed that the things she was holding were restraints. for a moment I forgot that they would be coming back to restrain Taehyung. I still didn't like the idea.

I looked at them and they just smiled back at me. They got to work while I was watching them and hoping Yoongi would come back soon.

I didn't like to be here alone together with the medical staff. It creeped me out especially since they were restraining someone.