5

This is for Fortaetaeonearth. This person has been waiting for ages. And commented so many times. It's unbelievable. I'm glad you're still here my friend.😘🍂

Taehyung POV

Right now, I wasn't feeling anything. I was feeling numb. I was floating in a light blue sky. It was very interesting. I was enjoying the view. Till suddenly the light blue became dark. The nice feeling had disappeared and something was pulling me down by my leg.

I gasped for air and opened my eyes. I looked around and I saw a white room with a lot of cabinets.

Suddenly I remembered what happened before I got in the beautiful blue sky

I tried staying calm because the last thing I could remember was me freaking out and feeling dizzy in the forest.

My head hurts so much, my stomach is fighting with it self. And I was feeling way to hot and my throat was like sand. I haven't felt this bad in ages. To be honest never. I never felt this bad.

My hair was in my eyes. So I tried to move my arm but noticed that it was restraint. Why the heck am I restraint.

I noticed some movements on the other side of the room. So I looked up and my eyes crossed those from or one and only leader.

I finally recognized someone or something. I'm so glad. I was doubting if this was real or not. The tightness in my chest became less. I could finally breath.

"Taehyung?" Namjoon spoke up first. I couldn't really understand him but still I knew what he was saying.

I nodded. But regretted it immediately. My headache was getting worse. I must have shown it on my face because Namjoon was next to me in seconds rubbing my hand. I flinched at first. I wasn't really in the mood for physical affection. I was way too hot. But when he didn't pull away. I was surprised. But I let him continue.

"Taehyung you okay? Do I need to call a doctor" Namjoon said worriedly.

I tried to speak but it was like that there was a football in my throat I couldn't get any sound out of it. I started to panic ones again because I couldn't speak and I was restraint. It just didn't fit inside of my head. I didn't know what was going on.

"Taehyung,... Tae,... Taetae breath with me okay? Or you will have another panic attack." Wait what does Namjoon mean with another. How many did I have already.

"Taehyung try to copy my breathing. Everything will be alright. Just trust Hyung." It was an other voice. At first I didn't recognize the person who was speaking. This didn't help my panic attack at all. Breathing became harder, my eyes started to get glossy. Till I smelled the after shave that the person was wearing. There's only one person I only know that own this kind of after shave. My chest started to open and I could breathe again. I still wasn't relaxed like I should have been. I was just glad my Hyung was here.

I tried to speak but still couldn't I couldn't place a hand on the reason why. But my Hyung is amazing it's like he could read my thoughts.

"Glad you recognize me again. The reasons why you can't talk right now is because you have an oxygen tube in your mouth. You were struggling with breathing earlier that's why they gave you this to help. I will get the doctor now because he asked me to call him when you woke up." What does he mean recognizing again. Why don't I remember a thing.

"And for you Namjoon-ah you should have woken me up. I'm the oldest here. It's only us 2 we send the others home some hours ago. So the least you could do was wake me up." My Hyung scolded our leader it was a rare sight to see. But I wasn't complaining.