Chapter 26

I smash my lips against Terrence's, taking him by surprise. But he recovers quickly and kisses back with an intensity that sends shivers all the way down my spine and back up. Our hands start roaming around each others body. I can feel his tongue poke my lips and open my mouth for him. His arms tighten around my waist as he tries to pull me as close as possible. One of my hands starts playing with the short hairs at the back of his neck while the other one rests on his hip.

For a brief moment I pull away from the kiss to take his shirt off. He pulls mine of as well, and fleetingly we just look each other in the eyes, our heavy breaths mingling together since we're both panthing already. Those gray eyes. Soon we continue kissing, our tongues wrestling with each other. The feeling of his skin against mine just makes it even better. I allow my fingers to brush Terrence his abdomen. He freezes in response, I can feel him shiver against my lips as our mouths are still pressed together in a paused kiss. Then, with a soft push I guide him towards my bed.

He sits down and looks up at me with lust-filled eyes, his mouth slightly agape to have enough air. His tongue slips out of his mouth and slowly wets his lips as he starts grinning. I bite my lip and teasingly move my hand down my chest, ending with my thumb past the waistband of my jeans. His fingers start undoing my jeans, then he pulls them down together with my boxers. There's a brief awkward feeling in the pit of my stomach when I feel my own dick slap against my stomach, but I get over it quickly when Terrence slowly starts jerking me off. I can't help but moan softly.

"You want another blowjob?" he asks with a wide smile, and my God is it the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. I nod my head and add a "Yes please." He wraps his mouth around me immediately and bobs his head up and down. "Fuck." I breathe and Terrence responds by placing one of his hands on my hip where his thumb starts rubbing small circles while his other hand moves up and down my thigh. I need to stop him before I cum too soon.

I place my hand under his chin and move my hips backwards, then I get on my knees in front of him and start kissing him. He hums in approval and I start undoing his pants. To be honest I'm actually very nervous. I really want to make Terrence feel good, but I don't know how to. The moan that leaves his mouth when I push my hand down his boxers tells me I'm on the right track though.

My hand grabs a slightly tighter hold of him and he moans loudly, interrupting our kiss, so I start trailing butterfly kisses down his neck and to his chest. Then I push him down on his back and pull down his pants and boxers. We're both completely naked now. It's a weird feeling, but I like it, a lot.

I lean back a bit so I can study Terrence his body. He's not muscly or anything, just slim. There's a bright blush on his cheeks and a bit of sweat on his forehead. He's still panthing. His pupils are dilated as they study me as well. I see his eyes trail down my body and rest on my dick. His dick twitches in anticipation at the sight of me which in turn makes me harder as well.

After we studied each other I straddle him. The feeling of our privates brushing together makes both of us moan softly. I move my hips against his and gasp. This feels so fucking good. I lean forward and kiss him again. His tongue enters my mouth and I suck on it. Terrence hums and tries to pull me even closer to him as he thrusts upwards. I start grinding on him and break off our kiss so I can suck and nibble on the side of his neck. He moans and starts trailing his hands down my back. When they reach my ass he gives it a squeeze. I arch my back and softly moan against his neck.

He spreads my cheeks apart and I can feel a finger poke at my entrance. I guess I'm the bottom. His finger enters me and I clench the sheet underneath us in my hands. Fuck that hurts. More than I expected. And of course this is the moment where I think about the fact that we should have gotten lube for this. I'll just have to bite through it. He wriggles his finger a bit and a sudden wave of pleasure hits me. I moan, grinding down on Terrence once more. Guess I won't have to 'bite through it' after all.

A second finger enters me and the process repeats itself. First there's pain, then there's an awkward moment where we just wait, and then there's pleasure. I bury one of my hands in Terrence his hair and softly pull on it as he starts pushing his fingers in and out. He groans into my ear and leaves kisses along my neck and shoulder. Then he removes his fingers and rolls us over so he's on top. He searches around for a bit then holds up the condom. We smile at each other, both our chests rising and falling rapidly, and both our faces completely flushed.

Terrence tears the package open with his teeth and I trail my hands up and down his thighs which are now on either side of me, pinning me down to my bed. I bite my lip as an idea enters my mind. In one quick motion I reach up and steal the condom from between Terrence his fingers then pump my hand up and down his dick for a moment. I can feel the veins against the palm of my hand and I have to admit it's nice to know that he wants me as bad as I want him right now.

My skin tingles in anticipation as I quickly put the condom on him. Terrence hums before leaning down and giving me a long, soft kiss. Then he sits up right again and positions himself at my entrance. He slowly starts pushing himself in and I can't help but hiss in pain. The pain fades away quite quickly though when he starts pumping his hand up and down my dick while the other hand rubs my nibbles alternatly.

He starts sliding in and out of me slowly. We moan at the amazing sensation that is new to the both of us. Our eyes meet and I can't help but smile. Terrence does the same. Then I pull him down to me and kiss him feverishly. Both my inside and outside are on fire with desire. I can't even control my actions and voice. I do take the time to make a side note in my mind that that rhymes though.

"I'm close." Terrence panths in my ear. The knot in my stomach that is getting tighter tells me I am as well. But all I can do is moan and thrust my hips to meet his. He increases his speed and strength bofer coming to a sudden halt. I can hear his breath hitch in his throat. Then he gives a few more haphazard thrusts. Due to the irregular rhythm and his heavy breaths in my neck, paired with his hands roaming my body I reach my limit. My back arches as I cum and loud moan forces its way out. Terrence looks down at sticky, white liquid that is now covering our stomachs. He slowly pulls out and lays down on his side, his head propped up on his hand.

"You know..." he begins. "I'd love to take a picture of you right now, but I never, ever want to be near a camera during sex stuff again." I let out a loud laugh and turn on my side too. Terrence grins at me before leaning down and kissing me again.