Chapter 4: Runaway hoe

Sabrina

The day I ran away was a day I was off, a Thursday.

Now, as you know my new pimp was a pervert. He would rape me when I got back to his place, which was on Saturdays. I would cry my eyes out as he touched me in places I didn't want him to. But I deserved it, I was a slut, a dirty one at that.

I ran from home, I hid in the woods for a while and almost left the city. Until I seen a black truck on the highway, it was him. I ran, I ran as fast as my legs could take me but he caught up and stopped the car. He had a gun, so I instantly froze, I could see the fury in his eyes.

"Come here bitch!" His hand that held the gun motioning to the black truck. I walked over very slowly, I felt defeated. Tears flooded my vision as I came closer to the truck until I was at it.

He pistol whipped me twice against each cheek. Causing me to cry out.

"Didn't someone see this?" A news reporter questioned.

"No, that day the highway was being remodeled so not many people were on it that day. It's not like you were allowed to anyways. I still don't know how he was able to gain access to it." I crossed my arms.

"The bridge with a sidewalk?" I nodded my head.

"Yes I was walking on the sidewalk of the bridge when he found me. Like I said I ran, but he had a gun."

"You walked to the person who had a gun? You do realize he could've shot you when you came near right?" Joshua asked. He's so annoying.

"Well he could've shot me when I ran too, he was a sharp shooter in the military."

"Well it would've been harder for him to aim if you're running."

"He was going to find me either way." I gritted my teeth.

"Less probable of him finding you."

"Listen Joshua," I got out my seat," I don't think you know how prostitution works, especially when you're a top prostitute. I. Make. Him. Money. He wasn't going to let me go that easily, I had the best pussy out in the game. I'm a teenager with a nice body. He wasn't going to let go of that. He would hunt me down relentlessly until he found me. He would've punished me worse for making him have to, now may I please finish my fucking story?" I sat back down and exhaled as everyone in the court stared at me in shock.

I can't wait to get to the end.

Hi bich