Chapter 13: Beginning of a new hoe

Sabrina

After the fight, I got my spot back, I was finally top dog again. I was back to what I was doing before.

Making money.

Of course Anesamae was jealous, I took my place back when I wasn't supposed to recover and look like myself again. Everyone was loving me again. I felt loved again, Jeremy wasn't hard on me anymore. Everything was working out perfectly.

"Alright look, we have to start figuring out if you're innocent or not so please get to the part when you were arrested." The judge said.

"I don't think that's a good idea, your Honor. Maybe she has some more important information to give to us." Joshua said while shaking his head.

"Oh no, I don't have anything else to say."

He stared at me pissed.

The day I got arrested I had already fucked 4 guys before. I was on a role that day. I walked up to this black truck. He smiled at me, he was fine. I used my charm and body to get him to agree to getting with me.

"I'll give you 2,000." I wasn't going to give that up so I hopped in and we did it right then and right there. No condom, no birth control, nothing. Raw, dirty, filthy sex. After he nutted in me I tied up my hair and put back on my clothes, but he did something strange. He got out the car and walked to my side. He pulled me out of the car and handcuffed me.

"You're under arrest," the big, sexy cop said as he cuffed me and pinned me against the car. I moaned in response.

"For being too sexy?" He forcefully shoved me into the door.

"For being a prostitute."

I struggled to try to get out of the grip but he wouldn't let go. He ducked my head down into the car and I was whisked away into the jail house.

Everyone was staring at Joshua.

"Officer Akins, I-I never told you to engage in intercourse with the suspect." The judge looked appalled and so did the other officers.

"I know, your Honor." He bowed his head.

"You went against my rules and you had sex with a minor. I think the real criminal should be you."

" Your Honor I didn't know she was young!"

"Are you forgetting the fact that I never told you to have sex in the first place?"

He looked down again and went quiet for the rest of the trial.

"Ok I think the jury is ready to give Ms.Percy her results."

This random guy stood up from the jury stand and started speaking.

"The jury has decided to not let Sabrina Percy go to jail," I shouted thank God. "Instead she would go to Foster Care."

"WHAT!!?"

"Ok case closed, Joshua you're badge please." Another cop said to him. He ripped it off and left the court house.

Another cop grabbed and took me into his cop car. He told me I had an hour to get everything I needed from my house.

I can't believe I'll be in foster care.

When I opened the door I saw my mom.

She looked sober, she also looked like she was crying.

"Mom?" She hugged me

"Honey I'm sorry about this, I wish I could've seen your pain instead of my own." She started crying in my shoulder. I teared up seeing her cry.

"I'm going to miss you mommy."

"I'm going to miss you too."

"Wait can't you do something about this? Prove that you're a good mother?" She shook her head no.

"I was already ruled an unfit mother awhile ago, by the time I could prove I changed my ways, you'd be grown."

"Oh." I walked into my room and packed the things I really needed up.

Once I did that I walked back into the living room, hugged my mom again and left. With her leaning against the door still crying.

The question that remains now is....

Who would adopt an ex prostitute?

The end hoess I hoped you liked it, and this is the first story I ever completed. And yes I might do a sequel because you know, so many things went unanswered because it's a short story.

ADIOS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.