Discovered

First off, hi. Long time no see right?

So, as I am now on Summer Vacation, I will be posting a lot more often. I know I've said that a lot, but now I mean it.

A few changed have been made in this story:

I've changed the character of Violet, I've made some edits in previous chapters to fit the girl on the cover.

I've also changed the rating of the story since I have plans for more... mature things (more descriptive scenes to give you an idea of how bad Violet is)

I also have a few questions regarding the plot:

Do you guys want Demi and Violet to be a 'thing'? or, do you want them to just be friends?

If you just want them to be friends, I can change parts in the story that need to be, I wouldn't mind.

Ok. so. here's the very, VERY, late chapter you've all been waiting for.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Violet's POV)

You see, Cyr hasn't always been this... evil. He actually wasn't that bad when we first met.

When I first began going to this hell hole, he was classed as a "nerd". We were friends at one point, hard to believe, right? But, one day, he got dragged into my daily beating and name calling by the 'Barbie Bitches', as I like to call them.

He was made fun of as well, so, he began to become on of them; he ditched the glasses, got rid of the horrible middle part, began to purposely flunk every possible thing he could, just so he could be classified as non-nerd. With the change, came the personality that I guess, is automatically adapted when you join their 'clan'.

This is when he began to turn on me. Everything I've ever told him was held against me by him. If I ever did something he didn't like, or didn't do something he asked, he would spill some secret I told him.

Text messages

"Hey, D, can we talk after school?" I shakily typed.

I didn't want to hurt her, but at the same time, I didn't want anyone to know the things I told Cyr. Selfish, I know.

"Yeah, sure. The usual place? Whats wrong? xx" She replied.

Yes, Demi, something is wrong. Actually, everything is wrong.

If only I could actually say that.

"Same place. Everything's alright, see you soon." God, how am i going to do this?

"Hey girly!" Hannah cheered with her overly perky attitude.

I uncovered my face, that i was trying to hide in my locker, to look up at her gleeful face.

"Hi"... I said, hopeful she wouldn't see past the 10-pounds of makeup i caked on in order to cover the multiple, now disgusting purple-green shade, bruises, cause by the one and only, Cyr.

"Hows i- holy shit what happened to your face?!" she asked while slowly reaching up to my brutally bruised cheekbone.

"I... fell" I said, sounding like I was trying to convince myself more than her.

"Right... who did it?!" She frantically asked.

"No-one.. its nothin-"

"Was it Cyr?!"