Escape

Violet's POV

"I'll be right back", I said frantically to a very dishevelled looking Demi,

I ran to the bathroom without waiting for a response, I had to get out of there, we just sat, never once stating anything related to what we actually met up to do. I couldn't take this much more.

Flashback

"Look, I realize this isn't something you want to do, but you need to put your health before anything else... even her."  Hannah said calmly. I told her I wanted to talk to her about something important, and her being the girl she is, automatically thinks the worst of things. She began talking about the relapse, which in reality, isn't even semi-close to what I wanted to talk to her about.

So, after her long rant about how I should sign-up for treatment, yes...treatment, which I in fact don't need, is what I should really be focusing on, rather than Cyr and a girlfriend I'm nowhere near ready for. When I finally got what I actually wanted to tell her out, she couldn't believe a word I was saying. She couldn't comprehend how Cyr could actually harm me if I ended up not doing what he's told me to, but soon her face flashed a look of sympathy, then quickly to one of a theory-being-composed look. I waited, watching how her eyes would focus on small details, and a small smile would appear, then drop as her eyes clouded over, probably trying to figure out the right words for whatever the hell was about to come out of her mouth.

She gasped, startling me, then peered over at me with a look of anticipation.

"You're not going to like this, but I just spent a long time ciphering out how this is going to work. Since the douche-bag, Cyr, is so set on getting you to leave, then leave" She said smiling as if her thought was finished,

'"Please tell me there's more to this than that because that's honestly the stupidest thin-"

"Shut up, so, once you leave, you're going to sign in at this very nice treatment facility, so you can get your life back on track, while I, the mastermind of this brilliant plan, will make sure nothing happens to your precious Demi", she said, acting like it's as simple as a snap of someones finger to 'get your life back on track', but yet, she wore a proud smile.

"What 'very nice treatment' are you talking about?" I questioned, slightly annoyed at how lightly she's taking everything.

"Stop talking, and follow me" She said whilst yanking my hand to travel behind her.

Hannah and myself sat for hours looking for good facilities to sign me up for. We came across one in Montana, that seemed decent enough. I still wasn't fond of the idea of all of this, but it didn't matter, I could've pointed a gun at her, and she still would've followed through with her plan.

End of Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, there you have it, a poorly written, 54 minute late, chapter. I'm terribly sorry for how jumpy this chapter turned out, but I had a last second idea about this chapter, and I thought it would make the story more interesting.

So, what do you think? Is Violet gonna tell Demi about treatment? Is this going to be the last time they see  each other?

Please keep voting, and commenting, I always love to see feedback.

(57 minutes late, shit,)