Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Zi You's hand rubbed his temples as he closed his eyes. After cooling his nerves for about 5 or so minutes, he opened up his eyes and started typing up Cheng Wu.

Cheng Wu: 20 years old, born on July 24, 65 kilograms, 184.5 centimeters tall, son of Yu Ran and Xu Xin, won the best singers award at the age of 13, known for playing the electric guitar, got scouted into Longyue Entertainment at the age of 15, has two older brother.

Pretty normal so far. Zi You's hand immediately starting typing across the keys finally arriving at the top secret information.

Cheng Wu was a envy for many. He won the the best singers award at the age of 13. Although he shined so much he still was behind his brothers. His parents adored his older brothers but not him. Maybe it was the fact that he was an accident. He was something that wasn't planned in his parent's life. He wanted so much to be acknowledged by his parents, to show them that he could be like his brothers.

Practicing the guitar until his hands were raw and bled as his finger nails cracked open. Pushing his voice to the limits, causing his voice to go hoarse, almost losing the ability to speak. All so he could hear the words of a simple compliment. Even a 'good job' would have been fine. On his big day, all smiles and shining with happiness, he took a step upon the stage.

His eyes darted around looking for his parents only to not find them. His spirits crushed, he still kept going on. When he got off the stage, his eyes blurred red as tears escaped out of the corners of his eyes. Stifling his cries, he grabbed his phone, calling his uncle to come take him away. Only he knew what Cheng Wu was going through. On the next day, he boarded the plane along with his uncle. His new life started now, his wings opened as he took flight to the greater unknowns.

Wow, I wish I had known the Cheng Wu back then. He is so different now.

Cheng Wu had changed into a playboy. I mean it's not bad, I actually like him better like this. He had gotten enough information about Cheng Wu, now he had to move onto Meng Shu.

Meng Shu: 20 years old, born on December 17, 70 kilograms, 190 centimeters, parents unknown, got scouted into Longyue Entertainment at the age of 12.

Zi You tried to get more information about Meng Shu but everything showed up as unknown. This was the first time something like this has happen to him. He tried over and over again but nothing seemed to work. He eventually gave up after trying for quite a long time. Interesting. Just what does Meng Shu have that is so secretive.

Zi You pondered on and on before something clicked in his mind. All, well at least three, of the members of Gravity have gone through a terrible experience in their life. His mind went off thinking about why Gravity was made. Wait, why am I in the group then? He eventually gave up on trying to find an answer.

He looked out the window to meet the dark sky glaring back at him. Only then did he notice his stomach that has started to growl.

He unhurriedly walked out of his room, walking down the stairs to the kitchen. He met the faces of Lu Yin, Wen Wei, Cheng Wu, and Meng Shu.

Flashing them a smile that wasn't a smile, he walked towards them.

"You finally came down. Take a seat. I was just beginning to cook dinner." Lu Yin said, turning around, in the middle of making an egg omelette.

Zi You took a seat next to Wen Wei, mostly because Wen Wei seemed easier to approach and wasn't glaring at him, unlike someone else.

"Hey, do you really own this house?" Wen Wei asked as soon as Zi You took a seat. His eyes filled with innocence. Zi You fought against the urge to pinch Wen Wei's cheek.

"Yeah," Zi You answered Wen Wei.

"How much did you pay for this house?" Wow, Wen Wei was really filled with questions.

"About 30,000,000 yuan." Zi You said trying to do the math.

As soon as his answer was out, a whole lot of noise happened. The sound of a pan was heard as it dropped into the ground. A phone was dropped against the hard floor. All of this echoing in the quiet house.

Zi You looked at everyone weirdly, feeling glares surrounding him, digging through his brain.

"Y-you spent 30,000,000 yuan for this house!?" Almost everyone in the room shouted at him.

Zi You felt his ears go deaf for a second. Of course, I did! Did you guys think I stole this house or something?

"Well, yeah." Zi You answered quietly but surely.

"But, where did you get the money?!" Cheng Wu shouted at Zi You, his face turning red?

"I got it from my uncle. I come from a rich background, even though my parents are dead, I still have an uncle." Zi You already knew he was going to be questioned, but using the original's background, he was able to make up a story.

"But that's still a lot of money. Even I don't have that type of money. And I debuted before you did." Wen Wei exclaimed. Hell, even some top actors, singers, and models don't own a house this expensive.

"Ok, boys. Stop bothering Zi You. Dinner's about to be ready, I need you guys to set the table." Lu Yin said placing a hand on Wen Wei's shoulder.

Everybody participated in setting up the table, even the iceberg Meng Shu. As Zi You sat at the table, eating dinner with everyone, his eyes lit up. Lu Yin was caring and, somehow, resembled his mother. Everyone was kind and made him feel like he belonged. Zi You was left wondering what will happen in their future all together.

Will there be peace amongst them or will there be war against one another?