Chapter 16

AN: Try to guess who the male lead is.

Chapter 16

The rest of the members photo shoot went pretty well. A couple of times they would be told to change posture or try not to be so stiff, but other than that everything went smoothly.

Zi You just stood at the side, sometimes he would help the members get into a suitable posture or tell them some tips on how to change the emotion on their face.

As time went on, Zi You had to leave so he gave his keys to Lu Yin.

"I will be leaving soon and I trust that you can drive you and the rest of the members back home. Make sure you don't lose the key."

Zi You said his goodbyes and walked out of the building. When he got out Xu Ming was already there, waiting for him. He opened the door and took a seat.

"How did the photo shoot go?" Xu Ming asked as he started driving.

"It went well." Zi You replied looking out of the window.

After that conversation an awkward silence lingered in the car. Neither of them bothered to talk, as they had no idea what to talk about.

Before Zi You knew it, they had already arrived at the site. He stepped out of the car along with Xu Ming, as Xu Ming led the way.

They walked through many hallways, turning left and right in order to get there. The walk took a total of 8 minutes to get there.

Zi You had no idea why the site was so far from all the other rooms but didn't bother to ask. He didn't like to squeeze into matters that he had no understanding of. It might also be because he just wasn't an talkative person and didn't care.

He followed Xu Ming as they entered the door and walked in.

He looked around and saw some other actors and actresses. All of them were signed to  Longyue Entertainment. He didn't see many faces but he recognized some. He recognized Lui Yun, who was another one of Longyue's first rated actor, and Su Lin, who was a first rated actress. He also saw Wei Yu, talk about bad luck.

Lui Yun was handsome, if Zi You had the chance then he would love to take a bite out of that sexiness. Lui Yun was a sexy/handsome/calm and reserved man. He blinked his eyes a couple of time before he could finally look away. Lui Yun was 20 years old, with a mature face that was sexy, and a robust body. He was also tall, a good 194 centimeters. He was also a really well known actor. He would've won best actor award if it wasn't for Jiang Tian getting in the way.

Wei Yu was startled. What was Zi You doing here?, he thought. You have to be a second or above rated actor or actress to be in this drama.

He didn't recognize the last two actor and actress, though. He walked behind Xu Ming showing a smile towards everyone.

They all watched as Xu Ming walked towards the director.

"The new actor is here." Xu Ming told the director.

The director tuned to look at Zi You. After about ten seconds he smiled. Then he grabbed the files on the seat.

"Yes, yes, he will be perfect for that role." The director said while he was looking over the roles.

"What role will you be giving him?" Xu Ming asked.

"I was thinking about making him the second male lead. The second male lead has to be calm, reserved, have pale skin, and be beautifully handsome." The director replied.

Second male lead? Considering that this was his first movie, that role was pretty good.

As Zi You was in deep thoughts, someone was silently observing him. A smile slowly appeared on the man's face. He's even more beautiful in person, the man thought.

As Zi You was thinking he suddenly felt a hot stare on his body. He looked around and saw Lui Yun looking at him. He showed a smile towards Lui Yin before turning back to concentrate on Xu Ming and the director's conversation.

"Zi You, are you happy with the second male lead role?" Xu Ming asked turning to look at Zi You.

"Any role would be fine." Zi You replied.

"Then it's settled, you will play the second male lead in this new drama." The director said, handing him the script and background about the character he was going to play.

Zi You sat on a chair as he went over the character's background and script.

The character he was going to play was Zhang Xu. Zhang Xu was the male lead, Mu Yan's best friend. They had been friends since the tender age of 2. Zhang Xu came from a wealthy family and so did Mu Yan. Zhang Xu was always a good student and was hail as the school's goddess. This was the nickname he was given for his beauty and because he was so talented. His favorite hobby was to paint or play the violin. He and Mu Yan later fell in love with the female lead, Li Mei. Zhang Xu was calm and an understanding person, so when he found out that Mu Yan loved Li Mei, he stepped out of the way and let Mu Yan win.

Everything should have ended happily but one day disaster struck. Zhang Xu and his family was framed for attempted murder on Li Mei. Zhang Xu pleaded to Mu Yan saying that he didn't do that and that he was framed, but Mu Yan didn't believe him.

Ever since that day Zhang Xu hated Mu Yan. Zhang Xu escaped with the help of his friend, but became ruthless. Yes, he was still the calm man, but behind his calmness was coldness. He became the leader of the world's strongest gang, Shadow Claw. Zhang Xu can now kill without mercy, look down coldly, and never blinked when killing someone. Zhang Xu's end came when Mu Yan had finally found him and killed him. Though he had died, his last words were, "Thank you."

Zi You looked over the script over and over again. He felt a mix of emotions. He felt bad for Zhang Xu and mad at Mu Yan for not trusting Zhang Xu, but he also thought Zhang Xu dying wasn't so bad either. Maybe it was the fact that Zhang Xu became a ruthless man and took control over Shadow Claw and killed so many people. One thing he knew for sure was that Mu Yan was a jerk for not trusting his best friend.