Wen Wei and Long Min

Wen Wei looked at the sky, his eyes cloudy.

Every now and then, he always had this thought. What was his past like?

Whenever he asked his parents, they would simply say that he had fallen down some stairs and bumped his head. He also saw that whenever he asked this, their face would adopt a hidden fear. He had tried multiple times to get some information about how he had lived before he lost his memories, but his mother and father didn't say much.

Even though they both hid some things from him, he knew that they truly loved him. And even if they don't say much, he wasn't going to force them to tell him about this matter.

Currently, all group activities had been out to a halt. Quite a few incidents had happened, this caused the group to not have accept any new work. Although the group activities had been put to a stop, Wei Wei didn't care.

For him, it meant more time to relax. Actually, he had bumped into a person a few days ago. It turns out that this person knew him from before he lost his memory. They had scheduled a meeting on today. Right now, they were both currently in the Café, sitting right across from each other.

"I'm sorry that it took me so long to get here. I had some extra work to do, and that held me up for some time." Long Min said as he grabbed the drink handed from the waiter and put one in front of him and Wen Wei.

"No, it's fine. You weren't that late." Wen Wei said, taking a sip from the coffee.

"I understand that you wanted to know more about your past, right?" Long Min asked, his hand swiped back his hair and he peered into Wen Wei's eyes. He was rushed over with the feeling of his heart warming. He smiled, happy to meet him once more.

"Yes. I don't want to know much. You can tell me whatever you're comfortable with sharing to me." Wen Wei replied, his smile shone brightly.

"I wonder where I should start? I can only tell you so much. I know that your parents wouldn't want me to tell you too much." Long Min replied, his eyes softening towards Wen Wei.

Then, for that 30 or so minutes, Wen Wei listened carefully about what Long Min was talking about.

When it was time to leave, they said a quick goodbye before walking away from each other.

Wen Wei was able to get Long Min's phone number after asking about it. Although Wen Wei didn't find out that much, he wasn't too worried about it. He knew that it was going to take some time.

Long Min sighed as he stared at the background of his phone. He smiled sadly while looking at it.

On the home screen of his phone, a young boy around the age of 15 and another boy who was at the age of 17 were smiling. Their faces were bright as the younger boy hugged onto the older one and gave him a kiss on the cheek. The picture was filled with so much happiness, it made Long Min's heart ache.

Who would've knew that after all this time, they would meet once more, but he would no longer remember him?

Long Min still remembered it. The incident that led to him being taken away from him. He remembered the dreaded feeling, the terror he felt as he raced to the Emergency Room. When he saw him, laying on the bed with his whole body covered in blood, he was so scared. The pain he felt when he had tried to reach out to him, only to grasp on thin air and having to watch as his body plummeted to the grounds before his very eyes.

And then, like being awakened from a dream, they were forced to separate.

~flashback~

"Long Min, I understand that you love him, but I can no longer let this continue. As a mother, I can only hold it in for so long. I expected you, out of anyone else, to protect him, just like you once said when you asked me if you two could start dating. Now that things have already escalated to this pain, I am filled with pain that you hadn't told me about what was happening to my son."