Chapter 15

AN: Sorry for republishing this once again, but I forgot to say that, in the next chapter, I will be dropping hints about the male lead, so be prepared and try to guess who the male lead is.

"That's the plan for how your day will go like." Xu Ming answered, his eyes had a look of 'you didn't know?'.

"But you don't need to look at it. I can tell you how your day will go like." Xu Ming said. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"At ten o'clock, you and Gravity will go to a photo shoot and take some pictures. I need some picture of you guys all together to publish the news that a new member will be joining Gravity. At 2 o'clock, you will then leave and I will personally take you to Longyue Entertainment's new drama site. You will then be given your script and your role. If everything goes well then you should be able to get your first scene done. At 5 o'clock I will then release the news about a new member joining Gravity." Xu Ming explained everything clearly to everyone in the room.

"Isn't this what a manager is for?" Zi You asked as his eyebrows rosed. He didn't understand why Xu Ming was doing this instead of a manager.

"I am still looking for a manager for you. No need to worry about that, for now." Xu Ming replied to Zi You's question.

Zi You nodded to show that it was fine. He didn't really care about when he will get a manager.

Xu Ming talked more about other things before finally leaving.

When Xu Ming was done everyone got back to doing their original activities. At around 9 or so, everyone then started to get ready.

When everyone was finally dressed up, Zi You offered to take them to the location where the photo shoot would be taking place. He had texted Xu Ming asking for the location and told him that he would be taking Gravity there.

When they had finally arrived they all stepped out of the car and started heading towards the door. Their order went according to their age.

As Zi You was in the back, he blanked out for a moment. Then he remembered that out of the group he was the youngest. He had totally forgotten about that.

They were greeted by someone right away.

"Hi, you guys must be Gravity. My name is Sam and I'll be the one taking your guy's pictures today."

Sam then led them to the studio where all the other workers were gathered up. They then started to introduce themselves.

"Hello, my name is Lu Yin and I am the oldest member in Gravity."

"Hi, my name is Wen Wei, I am the second oldest in the group."

"My name is Cheng Wu and I am the middle in the group."

"Name is Meng Shu, second youngest in the group."

"Hi, my name is Zi You and I am the youngest and newest member in Gravity."

Many voices were heard as they started to talk about Zi You. They all knew Gravity. Gravity was a idol group. All the members were outstanding in looks and were all talented. But they didn't know that a new member had joined Gravity.

Even though they didn't know they had no complaints against Zi You. Mainly because most of them had been captivated by Zi You's beauty.

They followed Sam, who led them into the makeup room where all the makeup artists started putting makeup on them.

Zi You was a natural beauty so he was just given a few pat here and there and was ready to go.

They grabbed the clothes that had been picked out for them and wore them.

After they were done everyone gathered up before they started to take the pictures.

They all took a couple of group pictures before they each took their own individual pictures.

The process went smoothly for Zi You because of the experience he had. Changing his posture after every three to four pictures and even looking at the camera a few times. All of these were done perfectly. Sam was also constantly praising him.

Meng Shu looked at Zi You as Zi You was taking his pictures. He didn't understand why he couldn't look away from that figure. Every move Zi You made, his eyes followed along. His eyes never seemed to leave Zi You.

Cheng Wu watched Meng Shu as he noticed that Meng Shu was keeping his eyes on only Zi You. His eyes darkened a little as he clenched his teeth. His eyes glared at Zi You.

When Zi You was done taking all his pictures, he switched spots with Lu Yin. When he got closer to Meng Shu, Meng Shu handed him a water bottle.

"Good job," Meng Shu said to him.

Zi You was a little shocked by the sudden compliment but still showed a blindingly beautiful smile.

"Thank you," Zi You said to Meng Shu before opening the water bottle and taking a sip from it.

When the workers saw Zi You smile, they all immediately turned their head away from it. All they saw was a glowing figure and they rushed to turn away, afraid that they would go blind.

Seeing all of this Cheng Wu clenched his hands unconsciously. He was jealous, jealous that even though he had been by Meng Shu's side for so long, even he had never been given a water bottle. Sure, it was only a water bottle but Meng Shu had never really given anything to him.

Zi You eyebrows twitched at the sight of Cheng Wu glaring at him. He didn't know what he did wrong to Cheng Wu to get a glare in return. Although he was a little pissed off, he still showed a smile towards Cheng Wu.