Chapter 5: Respect lessons

Apparently I just, almost made the worst mistake of my life, as the man and Gorilla told me. But I didn't really care, the guy was being disrespectful, and to be honest, he reminded me of myself. I would have liked if someone would have done the same to me, back when I was like that. But no one cared, and no one will.

Finally, after what it felt like an eternity, 47th floor came, and the doors opened into the biggest room I have ever set foot on. There where fancy couches, fake plants, a secretary with her desk, and doors that followed to unknown paths. One of the glass doors says ' Meeting Room' in big bold letters. Which is where I suppose I will be meeting Manager Sejin.

"Remember not to talk unless you are asked to answer. Not move unless asked to. Not-"

"I got it, okay? Let's just get this over with."

Gorilla opened the door, and right after I entered the room, I noticed 6 good looking guys standing in front of a long table with various chairs.

They were talking and laughing with each other, basically not paying attention to who just entered the door. No wonder why are they so easy targets-

"Welcome! Em..."

"Ae Ri"

"Ae Ri! We welcome you to BigHit's installations. We are so happy to have you here. Before we begin with the introductions, I want to personally thank you for what you did a few nights ago. It was very brave for a young girl to do such a brave act. We hope you continue doing as such."

One does the right thing once, and he/she is expected to continue doing so...

"My name is Sejin, you may call me Manager Sejin." He said with the fakest smile a human can possibly perform. He is an even better faker than me.

"And now I will let BTS introduce themselves... boys!"

And suddenly the six boys formed a line, counted to three in silence, and said. " Hello, we are... BTS." Yes, I think I got that clear...

"My name is Kim Nam Joon, you can call me RM, and I am the leader of this group." Said the tallest of them, with dimples that almost made me lose track of what he was saying. " My name is Kim Seok Jin, and I am the oldest, you may call me Jin." This guy, Jin, said with the kindest eye closed smile on his face. "I am Hoe Seok, but you may call me your hope." The guy wiggled his eyebrows and won a light punch in the ribs from the guy standing beside him, who spoke next.

" I am Park Jimin, but Jimin is okay." He smiled at me, and couldn't help but wonder if they smile at me because they want to... or because their manager is standing right beside me.

"I am Jungkook..." Said Jungkook with the faintest pink tint on his cheeks. And before he could say anything else ( not that he was planning to) I turned to the last guy.

The only one not wearing a smile on his face.

His bored expression almost made me take a step back. It makes me wonder if the AC is turned on because the cold coming from him is unmistakable.

" I'm V"
"B?"
"V."
He said surprisingly aggressive. What is wrong with him? And with the guy on the elevator? I don't know why, but something tells me I am going to find out soon.

"Okay..."

"Ie Re-" Ae Ri... "-I will ask you to follow Mr. Lee to run some tests on you, after all, we have to make sure you can work with us..."

"Tsh..." I heard V said as he rolled his eyes.This guy needs a lesson on respect, and I am down to give it to him.

"Yes," I said as I followed the man, whose name I now know as Mr. Lee, and Gorilla, whose name is still unknown, outside the meeting room.

Once we are out of the room, and far from any unwanted ears, Mr. Lee says, " Don't worry, they are pretty basic tests, just to see if you are mentally and physically healthy. I will be there at every moment." I nod and keep walking through the white halls, staring at all the pictures on the walls. From really old bands, girl groups, boy groups, soloists, none of which I recognize, and the last picture of all the members of BTS. I would lie if I say they are not visually attractive because they are. But I remember myself that I would never be able to even talk to someone normally. Because want it or not, I am different. Not the cool and hip type of different. A different that can kill everyone around me if I make the wrong move.

And that is why these tests give me chills. If they find out...

No, I won't let them.

The white door opens, and I am welcomed by a room filled with lifts, weight balls, and all sorts of stuff you might find in a training room for bodyguards. Even guns are here.

They won't give you one of those, so don't even think...

" Hello Ae Ri, I am Miss. Hye and we will start with the tests."

I wish I knew at that time, how little self-control I have. Because what I did that day, made this story take a dangerous turn.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys!

What do you think about BTS members so far? Cute and shy Jungkook, Flirty J-hope, Friendly Jimin, and stubborn V?

Leave your comments here, if you have any ----->

As always: Thank you, have a nice day and keep reading ;)

Something Serious.