Chapter 33: The Truth Untold

3rd Person POV

The light reflected on the knife, blinded both Jungkook and Suga as they stared at the sight.

The relief of seeing Ae Ri after a long time, and the surprise to see her threatening Tae Hyung's life, is too much to handle.

And to their surprise, Mr. Lee does nothing.

Both boys run towards the missing girl and the wide-eyed boy with a knife in his neck. They try to tear them apart, but Ae Ri's body is too strangely strongly still.

"Ae Ri?! What the fûck are you doing?" Suga asks, but the girl does nothing but stares with those blank hollow eyes at her target, Kim Tae Hyung.

"Ae Ri?! Are you okay?" Asks Jungkook, which any feeling of jealousy was left by the possibility of both of his friends being hurt.

Nothing. Not even a response from Tae Hyung, who lied still, with a frown in his face, not even fighting back the sharp knife an inch away from his soft skin.

"She won't hear you." A man emerged from the dark walls of the temple. Not any man, Manager Shi, BluePink's manager, with two white dressed doctors and the receptionist close behind him.

Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. He should've known, after all, he heard them talking about Ae Ri, investigating her, and all those eerie stuff.

It was true, he was so blinded by the rage of being out-shaded by Tae Hyung.

But Ae Ri's safety must've come first.

"What..." Suga said under his shaky breath.

A moment passed before he could talk. "What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, scared to even know the answer.

The tall big man started to walk towards them, the man who used to welcome them to his installations, and even had dinner at the same table.

Jungkook shivered at the thought.

"She is not who you think, boys." He chuckled at the sight if two wide-eyed and pale expressions. But V just kept staring at Ae Ri, who seemed to stare back.

Seemed.

Suddenly, four tall built dressed-in-black guys took a hold of the two boys.

"What? Wait. What is this?!" Suga started.

"Mr. Lee!" Jungkook shouted and their bodyguard, whose job was exactly to prevent what was happening at the moment.

But he just stood there, his back towards the boys.

And as the seconds passed, and as Suga and Jungkook's arms throbbed with the guard's stronghold, realization hit.

Mr. Lee started to walk slowly, so slow the wait killed Jungkook from the inside out. He stopped once he stood beside Manager Shi.

"Mr. Lee, why don't you tell them your real name?" It was more of an order, and not a question.

"Won. Won Suk." Ae Ri's eyes blinked for the first time in the past week.