💫N I N E💫

After the battle had been done and things were in clean up mode all around the city. The Avengers and Tess all stood in a circle in a park surrounded by SHIELD agents in disguise. As the Tesseract was given to Thor, Tess hung onto his arm. "I want my cube back, I mean it. I know where to find you." Tess threatened making Thor smirk.
"I know I know Lady Tessa, I must just drop my brother off and then I shall return." Thor said.

"Wait how will you get back to your planet?" Tony asked as he put on his stupid sunglasses that Tessa wanted to break so badly.
"The bi-frost will be rebuilt." Thor said confused.
"That will take to long and it physically hurts to be away from my cube." Tessa stated not wanting the cube to go to Asgard without her. She already had problems with Asgard and her Tesseract once before. She did not want it happen again.

"What if I come with. Then I can safely drop both of you off, take my stuff and scadaddle the hell out of there." Tessa suggested eyeing the cube. Her hands itched for her power to be restored fully. She was in need of a good charge.

"I don't think my father will allow you to come to Asgard. Or at least stay." Thor said with a slight frown. "Listen all I want to do is drop y'all off, take my cube and leave." Tessa said her plan.

"Where will you go?" Natasha asked curious and slightly hoping she wouldn't say New York.
"I'm not sure. Probably rest a while then travel I guess. Haven't been to Scotland in a while. Miss my husband." Tess said without a care but she just dropped a major bomb in Thor's head.

"You're married?"
"I lost a bet. But that was 60 years ago, I think the guy is dead or about to be dead. Might just end it myself." Tess shrugged her shoulders.
"We can't let you leave if you're gonna kill someone." Steve stepped in.
"Do you have any kids?" Clint asked.
"Try and stop me,  and no I can't have kids. It's impossible remember? This isn't my natural form. Plus I'm basically immortal. My death is probably when your universe explodes or something along those lines." Tess shrugged again but hung onto Thor.

"So are we leaving or not?"

💫*💫*💫*💫*💫

As the team said goodbye, Tessa hung onto Thor for dear life as she, Thor and Loki transported to Asgard. After the worst sensation in the universe to Tessa was over. She planted her feet on the ground and let go of Thor's mighty arm.

Keeping a blank face she knew the gate keeper, Heimdall would remember her. Heimdall has records of everyone and he's seen Tessa. She also may have been lying. She's visite Asgard twice within the last 30 years. One when Thor was born, and second when he was banished but now again.

"Damn it Tess." Tessa scolded herself. She just wanted her cube so she could leave.
"Hey since we are here can I have it back please!" Tessa practically begged. Starting to mimic what a panic attack would look like on a normal human, Tessa started to shake.

"Thor please!"
"Tessia? Is that you?" Heimdall spoke up making Tess cringe.
"Uh no."
"It is! Now what are you doing here? You know I've banished you!"
"Wait you know Heimdall?" Thor asked confused while Loki shored wait onto his right food and and rolled his eyes.
He rather be murderd than see the three of them bicker. And that Tessa chick, awfully bad at lying.

Without think Tessa used her mind and knocked out, Heimdall, Thor and Loki, making sure Thor would wake up first.
Grabbing her cube she got her hands on the key like thing. Snapping it in half she dumped her cube into her hand and shrunk it back into her ring.

Closing her eyes, Tessa dissipated into blue energy and left Asgard. Trying not to cry, Tessa fled for earth as bad memories of being on Asgard resurfaced.