💫TWENTY-FOUR💫

A/N: HI AGAIN ONCE AGAIN I AM TERRIBLY SORRY IF THIS PART OF THE STORY JUST SKIPS THROUGH AGE OF ULTRON CAUSE I CANT REMEMBER WHAT COMES NEXT HONESTLY SO IM TRYING. SORRY IF IT SUCKS MY DUDES

Bruce Banner was correct no one had checked up on Doctor Helen Cho. By the time group got to Seoul Korea, the poor young doctor was injured.

"Ultron... he he.." Helen Cho mustered our but was shushed by Steve. "Get her to the quintet." He ordered, Tessa nodded and picked the Doctor up with her mind, floating her out of the building and onto the quintet.
"You stay here, I'm gonna go help." With that Tessa flew out and went back to the new founded action of Ultron stealing a body sized container.

"Woah hey why the hell are hey here?" Tessa spoke to Cap as she went to see if he was okay after being thrown into a moving train.
"They are going to help us aren't you?" Cap looked at the twins.

"We still have to stop Stark." The male spoke, his accent thick as glue.

"Hey not to stop this very nice convo short but we are going to crash and burn here people!" Tessa cut as she felt the train hurdling off the tracks forwards civilians.

"You go get people out of the way, you help me stop this thing." Tessa took over as Steve was thrown into a train seat. Civilians were screaming which gave Tessa a slight headache but pushed on.

Using their minds the two girls used their powers to try and stop the train. While red power came out of the girl, blue filled the air as Tessa fought to try and stop the trains wheels. The two girls struggled with cries.

Hell thats how Tessa would describe the agonizing moments of her using her abilities of that force.

As the train came to a halt the two girls sighed out in exhausted and relief.

"So glad I did not die today." Tessa smirked at Steve who just gave her a look.

"Can you even die?"
"I'm not indestructible  Steve, I'm just highly durable. Like a battery."

"You run on batteries?" The girl questioned Tessa but Tessa never got to reply as true human sized container was being whisked away .

"Ah shit, here we go again."
"Is that another pop culture reference?"
"Obviously Steve don't be an idiot."
"My bad Tessa."
"Damn right Cap."