💫E L E V E N💫

Months went by and the Avengers came together and searched far and wide for Loki's staff the group became closer, a little bit too close for Tessa.

Don't get her wrong, Tessa loves people and learning about how people function but to live with them day in and out, it was getting in her last nerves.

Camped out in a desert area of Iraq, Tessa felt annoyed. She could feel her particles start to shake with anger as the whole group was in a pissy mood after another never ending fight to the death week in search of the staff.

Listening to Steve and Tony bicker, Tessa had enough. "Gahhh!" She cried out angrily and walked out of the tent they were all cramped out in.

"Just shut up and fuck already!" Tessa snapped from the outside of the tent making Clint and Nat snort while Steve blush and Tony glare.

"Ya know I could say the same thing-"
"Tony I don't recommend pissing her off anymore." Bruce interrupted Tony.
"I could say the same thing about you and point break."

Appearing back into the tent Tessa was fuming. "Excuse me?! What did you just say?"

"I said that you and mr lighting hammer should go ahead and smash particles already, god can't you hear?"

With that Tessa punched Tony but last minute made sure her first went through him and didn't actually  hurt his stupid brilliant face.

"Tell me to 'smash particles' again and I will put you on Steve's dick myself from a mile away! We clear Stark?" Tess threatened turning blue. While the tension in the tent was higher than someone on 4/20, Clint and Natasha decided it was then they would bust out laughing at the pissy drama queens.

"Damn I shoulda recorded that!" Clint stays between laughs as Natasha is dying of snorts and giggles in his shoulder.

"Yeah Avenging over, I'm out. Have fun guys hope you find Loki's staff- oh my shakin' bake chicken, I'm the fucking staff."
"Trust me we know you are a dick-"
"No Tony I think she means she is the actual staff not in the.. ya know.. sexual organs mean word way." Banner spoke up catching on to what Tess was saying.

"So if you are the staff? Wait how would you be the staff?" Steve asked curious and very confused on how the the hydra like weapon could be the sweet (not so sweet) looking girl?

"Well didn't you notice the blue light the staff would give off when used or powered up?" Tess retorted remembering how she felt pain when the portal was being opened the first time in the old S.H.I.E.L.D building.
She was ripping open herself, just not in control.

"So that really begs the question know, what seriously are you? And where the hell did you come from?" Clint said making Tess sigh.

"Just when I think I know life blows up in my face and says nooo." Tessa said in a voice as she wiggled her arms around in a silly fashion.

"Well I think we should move on in the morning as I just got another hit, they once we retrieve the staff we can try and figure out your origin, Lady Tessa." Thor said as he entered the tent from his job as lookout.

"So where are we going next?" Natasha asked curiously.
"Slovakia."