💫TWENTY-NINE💫

As Tony flew around, FRIDAY his new A.I spoke up, "Your man's in the church, boss. I think he's waiting for you." Tony flies into the church to see Ultron. Ultron smirks at Tony. "Come to confess your sins?"

Tony lands and reveals his face.
"I don't know, how much time you got?"

Tessa snorts through the comms at Tony's remark. "Classic Stark."
Ultron continues, "More than you."

Tony scoffs, "Uhh. Have you been juicing? a little Vibranium cocktail? You're looking, I don't wanna say, puffy..."

"You're stalling to protect the people."

Tessa stops helping the people get to safety for a minute, "Was it just me or did I hear Tony call the robot fat?"

"I said puffy not fat Tessa and yes I did." Tony replies causally before responding to Ultron. "Well, that is the mission. Did you forget?"

"Ive moved beyond your mission. I'm free." with that the vibranium floor erupts and Tonys back to flying again with his face covered.

"What, you think you're the only one stalling?" Ultron laughs.

"Gotta admit he talks a lot for someone who has world annihilation on his to-do list." Tessa shakes her head as she helps an elderly couple.

FRIDAY points out something to Tony. "There's the rest of the Vibranium. Function: still unclear."

Ultron smirks, "This is how you end, Tony. This is peace in my time." with that Ultron releases his army of robots onto the city of Sokovia.

Looking towards the sky as the robots swarm Tessa shakes her head.

"I should just put fighting robots on my resume  at this point."

"Bitch please no one would hire you." Clint snorts into the comms.

Steve yells into the comms, "Go!"  With that everyone springs into action. "Get off the bridge! Run!" Wanda yells to civilians as the robots attack.

Vision spots Ultron and flies to him. "Ultron." Vision says curtly.

"My Vision. They really did take everything from me." Ultron looks at Vision.

"You set the terms, you can change them."

"Alright." Ultron replies before attacking Vision. With that the two robot A.I's start to battle.

•••

"FRIDAY! The Vision?" Tony calls out to FRIDAY. "Boss, it's working. He's burning Ultron out of the net, he won't escape through there."

Ultron shoves Vision, "You shut me out! You think I care? You take away my world, I take away yours." Ultron activates the Vibranium core causing the city of Sokovia to shake and break.

"FRIDAY?" Tony asks frantically. "Sokovia's going for a ride."

"We're going up, I'm yelling oh fuck!" Tessa sings and yells at the same time. "Not the time for your stupid pop cultural references!" Steve sighs.

Ultron smiles and laughs evilly, "Do you see? The beauty of it, the inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor, my swift and terrible sword and the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal." Sokovia starts to rise from the earth below.

•••

"We gotta move." Bruce says. "You're not going to turn green?" Natasha turns to Bruce.

"I've got a compelling reason not to lose my cool." Bruce softly smiles which Nat returns. " I adore you." with that Natasha kisses Bruce but in a split second she pushes him off the cliff. "But I need the other guy." the Hulk jumps back up in front of Natasha.

"I really hope this makes us even. Now go be a hero." with that the two run off in opposite directions to help in the battle.