Drunk

"Hey hey that's not the right way to do it you fool" the main chef smacked Jimin's head. "Were you born without a brain or did you lose it in some accident??! How many times have I told you, we should always cut the apple from the middle and then towards its bottom!!"

"Cheffff~~" Jimin whined, "it's just a salad it doesn't matter from which side I cut it. Anyways people are going to shit the next day" he gave the chef a huge smile chuckling awkwardly.

Another smack on the head.

"Just shut up and do it as I say" the chef walked away.

Jimin slowly removed the knife from his white pocket. (he was working as a assistant chef in a restaurant)
And walked up behind the chef.

The chef suddenly turned. "I was going to wash it" Jimin turned towards the wash basin and washed it with water. "What'd ya think? I was going to kill you? Hehe" he put his arm around the Chef's shoulder, "I would rather kill a pig"

"Alright alright" he shrugged off Jimin's arm, "get back to work..and..I..just do your work" the chef sighed as he left. 'This kid hehe' he whispered before leaving.

*text from Taehyung*

"FOOOOLLL!!" The scream startled Jimin, he almost dropped his phone

"FOOOOLLL!!" The scream startled Jimin, he almost dropped his phone. "Stop texting your girlfriend and get the salad ready" the chef knotted his eyebrows in anger.

Jimin rolls his eyes, "Chefff~~ it's not my girlfriend" he lowers his head and rubs the back of his hair, "hehe I don't have a girlfriend yet hehe"

"Stop smiling like an idiot and do your work" *longest sigh*

⊱༻⚪༺⊰⊱༻⚪༺༻⚪༺

7:34 pm at the restaurant
"Hey you!" the lady seated at the far corner table points her hand towards the direction of Jimin who is about to leave the restaurant.

"Who me?" Jimin asks as he looks behind him to see if she was pointing at someone else.

"Yes you the tall handsome man with black hair" she says in a drunk tone (of course she's drunk). "Come over here"

Jimin walks towards her. She looks up at him and says, "Take a seat" giving him a smile, "you look even more handsome up close did you know that? Hehe"

"You are embarrassing me hehe" Jimin replies.

"So what's your name?" The unknown lady slides her chair towards Jimin, "tell me about yourself"

Jimin : "Yeah. My name is Jimin and I'm 23, I work here as a chef"   

Lady : "So you know how to cook? I love men who can cook hehe"

Jimin : "So why did you call me here? And you don't look alright. Is something wrong?"

She holds Jimin's arm all of a sudden.
Lady : "My boyfriend dumped me yesterday and now I'm all alone. He said I wasn't good enough for him. Am I that bad? What do you think?? Am I not pretty?"

Jimin: "You are an absolute beauty. I don't understand why he left you. If I was in his place I would've never made that mistake."

Lady : "you think so? That's the sweetest thing I've heard. Thank you. I didn't drink much but why do I feel so drunk? I don't think I can go home on my own... Would you mind...dropping me at my home?"