Chase

"Hello?! May I know who is this?"

The sound from the phone was stern and clear, no one among the three friends dared to speak.

After a moment of silence

*Beep* *Beep*

"Hobi Hyung?!! What are you doing??" Jungkook screamed, "you had to open your mouth, IT WAS JUST THAT SIMPLE! Cowards!!"

Hobi shot his cold gaze towards Jungkook and uttered only four words, "shut-the-fuq-up"

"You can't silence me like this, I am not a kid anymore hyung.... I have my own pride, I won't be putting up with this any longer and I am telling you once I say something I always stand by it..."
Jungkook kept rambling with seriousness about his maturity but no one paid any attention to his being.

On the other side Hobi and Tae were involved in a serious conversation.
Tae spoke firmly, "hyung with all due respect I give you this beautiful opportunity... you can go ahead and converse with him"

Hobi waved his hand in opposition, maintaining a calm and collected face he said, "Taehyung, I am a very soft hearted human who loves you all very much"

Taehyung was touched by these warm words which came out of Hobi's mouth, but what followed made him lose all respect he had for Hobi. 

"Hence my command should be taken seriously and I order you to take this machine which is in front of you, and without any fear, call him"

Taehyung's eyes which were filled with stars just a moment ago were now blank, he said with his shaky voice, "keeping in account the seriousness of the matter, I will do it!"

Just when these words were spoken Jungkook stopped mumbling and paid close attention to Taehyung, cheering him on, mentally.

Hyung I'm so proud of you!! You are my idol from this day, I will support you, always!! Fighting!!

Taehyung picked up the phone with cold sweats all over his forehead and pressing on the number, he then put it on speaker.

With each ring, their heart beat fluctuated, fear was evident on their faces and the phone kept vibrating.

Once again it vibrated with a, "hello?!" This time the person on the other end seemed agitated.

"H-Hello" Taehyung spoke in his shaky voice.

"Who the fuq is this?! I don't have time to waste, speak up!!"
The voice was coarse and the tone was very harsh, and according to Jungkook it was inhuman.

"Hyung"

Hearing this word there was silence, the air around them suddenly became cold and no one dared to break the silence, until the person on the other side of the phone did.

"Who is t-this?"
His voice was a lot calmer and carried a certain softness.

"It's been eight years Hyung" Taehyung spoke, not giving in to those memories which threatened to break into him.

"I know Taehyung, I know" there was silence for a few seconds and then he spoke again, "you called after eight years, there must be something very important? Is everything alright?"

The meaning behind these words was; are you all fine?
Taehyung understood and replied, "we are all fine Hyung, at least for now we are. We need your help"

"As long as it is within my reach I will do my best to help you, but what is it about?"

Taehyung glanced at Hobi, who in turn gave him a meaningful nod.
Hobi extended his hand towards Tae, and Tae obediently handed him the phone.