Hangover

It was a night of fun and games with his friends.

"I'm sorry to disturb you Sir, but the restaurant is closing so I have to kindly ask you to leave. I am so sorry but-

"Nah. It's alright. We are leaving, so you can go now" Jimin says, half drunk.

"Thank you so much Sir, You are an angel in disguise who has ascended on earth in the form of a beautiful human. The first time I saw you I knew you weren't a human. Such a beautiful man cannot exist-

"Are you gay?"

"W-w-what?"

"Don't be ashamed my friend. BE PROUD OF WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE" announcing this jimin along with his three drunk friends leaves the restaurant, leaving the waiter teary eyed.

"I wish I can tell him someday that I like him" the waiter whispers to himself wiping away his tears.

_____

"Jiminah~~" Taehyung grabs jimin's arm, "t-thank you for coming today I had so much fun after such a long time"

"My pleasure taetae" he rubs the back of taehyungs head endearingly.

"HYUNGS WHERE WE GON STAY TONIGHT?" Jungkook shouts swinging his arms over jimin's and Tae's shoulder.

"We are staying at one place?" Jhope asks jumping onto Jungkooks back.

"Of course hyung. Do you think we can ride back to our homes safely? Being this drunk? I mean I don't mind running over one or two persons but it would be a waste going to prison" Jungkook chuckles.

"Shut Up Jungkook" Taehyung says, "this dumbass has a point, I agree"

"Me too" Jhope joins.

Everyone turn their head to look at jimin who seems to be hesitant to speak.

"JIMIN" they shout it unison.

"Y-yes" he sighs.

"ALRIGHT THEN" Jungkook claps his hands, letting go of the shoulders.

"Jimin's house is just two blocks away, we can stay there tonight" flipping the non existent hair Jhope waves his hand, "don't thank me I was born a genius"

*silence*

Taehyung saves the awkward situation with a cough.

"NO" jimin shouts, a bit late in reacting, "NOT MY HOUSE"

"Whyyyyyyyyyy" Jungkook whines as usual.

"Be-because Umm" he nervously rubs his hand.

"I know what it is" jungkook proudly says, "that girl is still in jimin's house and If we go there she might misunderstand that jimin is gayy"

"WHAAAAAT" the unison trio repeats itself.

"Alright. Y'all can stay at my house"

Jimin knew it was risky but he couldn't refuse his friends.

_____

"They are all asleep" Jimin speaks in the lowest whispering voice, "did you take care of her?"

"Yeah. Don't worry, I finished cleaning up" the person on the other end of the phone speaks.

"Good work"

"Umm Make sure no one sees your special knife, they would definitely suspect-

"You don't have to worry about that. Let's talk tomorrow" jimin says hanging up the call.