Encounter

Jihoon sits in his car impatiently waiting for his employee to send him the address.
Just then his phone chimes with a notification.

It is an attached link of the current location of Namjoon.

"Found you" Jihoon drives away with tremendous speed towards the location.

_____

Meanwhile, the six of them are seated in the car while Yoongi tries to find Jimin's office.

"Hyung why are we roaming the streets this late at night when we don't even know where to go?" Jungkook Asks Namjoon.

Namjoon just sighs.

"I thought we had to find evidence, but I didn't know it was going to be like this... you know we haven't slept and I AM REALLY IN NEED OF SLEEP" Taehyung leans back into his seat.

"Taehyung you shouldn't be concerned about sleep now," Yoongi says, "I'm sure we will find Jimin's office soon"

"Yoongi let's go back" Hobi leans forward and looks at Yoongi, "there is no way we can find Jimin's office like this. We only know it's thirty minutes away from the cafe and that's not enough information. Let's go back to Jin hyung's house and continue searching tomorrow morning"

"Y-yeah sure" Yoongi immediately turns the car around and they head back to Jin's house.

_____

Jimin sits up straight on his bed, awaken by a loud sound. Beads of perspiration covering his body, he gets up and walks towards the window. It was a nightmare after all. He thinks to himself and calms down his racing heart.

It sure was a weird dream which felt real in every way possible. He was sitting under a tree with his younger brother beside him, telling him about the university and how everyone fears him. His brother looked at him, he had the same eyes as Jimin's, "why are they scared of you?" he asked.
Jimin replied, "because I'm stronger than them I guess and my reputation is really bad. I used to go around beating people in high school, so that adds up to my reputation"
His brother then asked Jimin, "Jimin hyung does that mean you are a bad person?"

Jimin, taken aback, replied, "No. I don't hurt innocent people or go around beating everyone anymore. I'm only helpin people who are weak and can't fight back. Jinwoo," Jimin looked at his brother, "it's strange but I like it, you know, the feeling of hurting others"

Jinwoo didn't reply and lowered his head.

"There is this.... umm feeling inside me that tells me to hurt others and if I don't I have this urge to hurt myself"

"Hyung" Jinwoo spoke interrupting Jimin, "Please don't"

A question mark grew on Jimin's face.

Jinwoo stood up and walked towards the edge of the cliff. Jimin followed behind asking, "what's wrong?" But he didn't answer.

"Promise me you won't become a monster like our father" these were his last words before jumping off the cliff.
Jimin woke up to the sound of his own scream.

Jinwoo, I'm not a monster. 

Just then a car pulls up in front of the house and Jihoon climbs out of it.

Boss? What is he doing here?

Jihoon walks to the porch and knocks on the door.
Jimin tries opening the door but he is locked inside the room and there is no way to get out.