Alm x Reader

You were king Marth's fiancée, you were forced to marry him at the end of the month. You couldn't rest a single day, because if the king discovered you had a lover named Alm, he would kill him. You were in your room.

-How long, am I going to suffer like this?

-Excuse me to interrupt, milady. Said your dear green haired lover.

-Alm!

-Miss me? Asked Alm.

-Yes, a lot.

-Now, I am here, so there is no reason to cry. Said your lover

-Very funny, Alm. This is serious. Tomorrow, I am going to marry him.

-I know, and I really don't like the fact that he is the one marrying you. Said Alm.

-Me either...

-Say, let's run together. I will take you to Valentia and make you my queen! Said Alm.

-Oh, Alm...How I wish that was possible. But what if they catch us? I can't imagine what will Marth do to you.

-Even, if you end up marrying him, I will always love you (y/n). Said Alm, while hugging you.

-I know and I will never forget you. I really want to stop this wedding.

-I will figure a way to prevent this wedding! Said Alm

-I hope so...

You started hearing footsteps in the hallway.

-Alm, someone is coming!

-I know, I hope we can talk soon! He kissed your forehead and got out of the room, as fast as he could. On the same instant someone knocked the door.

-Yes?

-Hello, my love. Said the blue prince who forced you to marry him.

-Hello, Lord Marth.

-You know, you can call me by name, my queen. Said Marth.

-I prefer showing respect, and besides we are not married yet, so I'm not your queen.

-Patience (y/n), you only need to wait one more day.

-...

-Well, I will be going, I can't wait for tomorrow. Said Marth

You looked down and started crying. Marth used to be your best friend, but one day the two of you had a fight, he started calling names and hitting you. But there was Alm, who always looked up to you and protected you like a real friend.

- (Alm, please save me...).

Meanwhile...

-Alm! Said Celica

-Celica!

-Where you able to talk with her? Asked Celica.

-Yes.

-What she said? Asked Celica

-She doesn't want to marry Marth.

-How are we going to stop this wedding? Asked Celica

-This night we will take her with us to Valentia.

-You mean run away with her? Asked Celica

-Yes.

-I will tell her to be prepared. Said Celica running to your room.

You sat on the bed, worried about how hard things were, you wanted to be free, to go back to Valentia and enjoy your time with your friends.