Chrom x Reader

Dream on...

-(Y/n), please come back, don't leave me! Said Chrom.

-...

-Please don't go! Don't leave me again! I need you! Said Chrom chasing after you.

-What's wrong Chrom? You can tell me. Said Sumia grabbing him and stopping him to chase you.

-S-Sumia? Said Chrom.

-What's wrong milord? I'm your wife and you know that. I hope you aren't hiding anything from me or else I will be very sad. Said Sumia grabbing Chrom with more force.

-Sumia, please you need to let me go. He said staring at your figure disappearing.

-Milord, please wake up! Said a male voice.

-(Y/N) please wait! Don't go. Said Chrom closing his eyes.

Dream off...

-(Y/N)! Screamed Chrom.

-Milord, please the queen might hear you. Said Fredrick.

-I'm sorry Fredrick, I just can't take her from my head. Said Chrom.

-It's okay milord, you're in love with her, there is no deny it. Said Fredrick.

Chrom remined silent, he wanted you more than anything. You are the most important person to him.

-Milord you better prepare yourself. Today is the royal ball. Said Fredrick.

-Yes, I will do that. Said Chrom getting out of the bed.

Sometime later...

Chrom finished preparing himself and sited in the throne until the ball started.

-Enjoying? Asked Sumia grabbing Chrom's hand.

-Of course, my love. Said Chrom faking a smile.

Chrom kept looking to the people who were dancing.

-Honey, I am going to dance, Virion asked me to dance with him. Said Sumia

-Okay... Said Chrom.

-Chrom kept looking until he noticed a girl with (F/c) dress and looked like you, Chrom rubbed his eyes and looked again, he thought it was his imagination until...

-Milord let's dance.

-Huh? Said Chrom.

-Come on Chrom let's dance.

-(Y-Y/N)! He said shocked.

-Fine, it's okay if you don't want dance.

-No wait! He said grabbing your hand.

-Oh, so you want to dance. You said pulling him to the dance floor.

The two of you danced the waltz all the other guests and even Sumia were cheering out for you two. You danced and twirled all the way, Chrom's spark in his eyes was returning.

-I love you. Please don't leave me. Said Chrom as soon as the ball ended.

You smiled and run to the exit with Chrom chasing after you.

-Find me. You said disappearing in front of his eyes.

-Find you? Said Chrom.

-Honey, the guests already are gone. You danced very well, this night. Said Sumia.

-Thank you Sumia. Said Chrom.

Next day...

Your words were still in his head.