Alfonse x Reader

To: (Y/N)

I wish you knew , how I feel about you. Everytime we are together my heart melts. In all of my dreams you are there with that beautiful smile of yours. Every single second that we spend together means the world to me. When you're gone, my heart breaks in to peaces and I can't wait for you're return.

-NO, NO NO!!!! Screamed Alfonse.

-Uh...Brother what's wrong, it's literaly midnight. You should be sleeping t this moment. Said Sharena.

-Um, nothing! Said Alfonse hiding his letter.

-Are you sure it seemed like you were writing or something. Said Sharena.

-N-No, no, I wasn't writing anything. He said.

-Fine, whatever you say. Now go to bed. Said Sharena

-Okay. Said Alfonse sighing. -I can't give her this she will reject me. He said as he went to sleep.

Morning...

- Good morning Alfonse!  You greeted him with a big smile.

-Hello, (Y/n) how are you doing ? Alfonse asked.

-I'm doing just fine, you? 

-FIne, as well. He respond.

-Well, see you around Al.

-Yeah sure... He said looking to the other side.

You went to the training tower, with Celica.

-So, how was it, did he showed some interesst on you? Asked Celica

-No...You said with a frown in your face. -He simply looked away while I was talking to him, I think we're just friends.

-No worries. There are other handsome guys here. Celica.

-Sure...How about you and Alm? 

-W-What?! She said as her cheeks started to heat up

-Come on, I know the way you look to him.

-There is nothing between us! She said 

-You're acting defensive again. That only means one thing. Tou said smiling.

-Come on let's return to the castle! Said Celica.

The two of you returned to the castle. 

Meanwhile Alfonse...

-I'm going to tell her how I feel about her. Said Alfonse writing another love letter.-I'm going to send her love letters every day, then she will see how much I care about her.

Next Morning...

You woke up and noticed a card in your room's door.

-Are? What's this? It seems the card is for me. You said that opening it and reading the letter, that was inside.

To:(Y/n)

Good morning, Milady. I'm sure you look beautiful like always. Every day you became even more beautiful then yesterday. The weather is bright just like you're smile. It makes me crazy , you make me crazy everytime you are with me.

-How sweet. I wonder who send this to me, I wonder if it's him, but Alfonse doesn't seem the tipe of sending love letters. The letter has no name.

You went to the barricades and talked to Celica.

-See told you should wait. Like this you will forget Alfonse in some days. Said Celica

-What if it's him? You asked