Ephraim x Reader

It's been a while hasn't it? I'm sorry for not being active anymore but the true is that I'm way to busy with life and bad stuff have been happening to me and I need to cheer up somehow. Well, this story is dedicated to one of my most amazing friends in the world. @rroselia. Happy birthday! I hope you continue being the amazing friend you are.

Have you heard of the legend of the mysterious fallen kingdom in the deepest part of Magvel? If not prepare yourself because this is going to be a very sad story.

Once upon a time in very distant land in the continent of Magvel, there was a kingdom. The kingdom was very prosperous and clean. They're people were kind and very sweet. One day huge catastrophes happen and the king died mysteriously and dark force consumed the kingdom and the only way to save them was by answering one enigma. One year after the incident a young traveler arrived in the capital and saw the people screaming for help. The traveler alongside some people confronted this evil force as they answer the enigma and saved the city. As a reward the people made the young traveler their new ruler but, it was not all. The dark force cursed the traveler and turned them into a dragon. It said that the traveler inherited powers that could destroy the world and bring chaos to the world.

The traveler ruled their kingdom wisely and always would help in the people's needs. However by time their powers started to control them and they lost control. Everything was destroyed. Their people were death.

The young ruler decided to runaway afraid of hurting someone else. They run to the forest where nobody would find them.

Present days...

You woke up after a long day; you went out of your house to get some water.

"What a nice day!" You say grabbing your bucket and looking to the sun.

You retuned to your house and cleaned your clothes. You looked to the mirror only to get annoyed once again with your pointy ears.

"I swear, it's been some years but I hate this! I look like those fairies from fairytales." You said.

After finish cleaning everything, you went out again and decided to go to the grotto in the deepest part of the forest, inside the grotto there was a sweet hot spring. Since nobody would go there it was only for you.

"Ah, the water is marvelous!" You said as you put your feet in the water.

You spend some hours playing in the hot water, after getting tired you went out and made your way home. While you were heading home, you were attacked by some men.

"Hey cutie, where are you going?" Said one of the men.

"Nowhere of your interest!" You said.

"Oh, what a rude little girl you are!" Said another man.

"Unhand me!" You demand.

"I don't think so!" Said the man who grabbed you.

You looked to them as your pupils start to become red.

"Halt!" You heard a male voice.

"Huh?" The men looked at each other confused.

"Leave that girl alone!" Said a light sea green hair male.

"And who the hell you think you are?" Said the three males.

"Me? I'm Ephraim, the prince of Renais!" Said the light sea green hair male.

"Ugh, I guess we have to leave!" Said one of the man who attacked you.

"Not without a fight! He is just one, we are three!" Said another man.