02

seongwoo's

I watched Daniel running in the field , while i'm sitting on he bleachers watching him. This jerk , really.

"Baby , your dad's a real jerk." I talked to my baby , which obviously can't hear me yet.

"Be safe baby okay? your papa is waiting for you to come out hehe." i looked up to the sky as I said that , I took a deep breath.

"Talking to yourself ey?" I was startled as I heard a voice , and I saw Minhyun approaching me.

"M-minhyun.. Hi." I greeted him. He smiled back. He sitted right next to me.

"You still haven't apologized yesterday." he chuckled. why , is he so handsome. Curse that smile , Curse that chuckle.

"So , who's the real father?" He asked me , I took a deep breath before answering.

"Daniel." I answered with disappointment. Really , how does it feel like being abandoned? I don't want my child to experience that. Never. But I can't help it. Daniel can.

"Yet he is flirting with Sinri?" he pointed at them using his lips with a pout. I didn't bother to look at the direction he's pointing. Damn that lips of his.

Then I realized something..

"Sinri?!" I stood up in shock. All of them looked at me- I bowed at them because I was too loud hehe. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah , you know her?" he asked me with a confused look.

I gritted my teeth that bitch , how dare she flirt when she's underaged.

"She's my younger sister."

Minhyun's eyes widened. Cute.

wait- WHAT AM I THINKING- I SHOULD BE MAD BECAUSE OF MY SISTER.

"Yah! you okay?" he asked me , I didn't bother to answer him , I got up and approached Daniel with my sister.

3rd person's

Seongwoo is really mad , He doesn't want his sister getting pregnant too. He doesn't want her to end up like him. Helpless.
As Seongwoo walked towards Daniel , he didn't think twice and punch Daniel in the face.

"Don't you dare touch her." Ong threatened Daniel. Sinri's eyes widened from the scene. Her eyebrows met and she helped Daniel get up.

"Oppa!" She shouted at his brother. She is pissed at what her brother did to her boyfriend , which is Daniel.

"Shut up Sinri! You promise me that you'll avoid this guy right now!" Seongwoo commanded as he pointed at Daniel. Seongwoo was mad than before. He can't control his anger but now he's really trying to not punch the guy.

"You're just jealous! That he doesn't love you! You gayshit!" His sister shouted at him. Seongwoo was now in disbelief at his sister's words. How dare she call me gayshit.

Meanwhile , Daniel was caressing his jaw. His lips were bleeding from Seongwoo's fist. He glared at Seongwoo who was now arguing with his sister.

"YOU BASTARD!"

Minhyun stopped Ong from punching Daniel again. "How dare you play with my sister's heart fuck you Kang Daniel!"

"He's not playing with me you gayshi—"

Seongwoo had enough.

Seongwoo slapped his sister.

"If that's what you want , then be it.. I only care about you. But all you do is disrespect me and degrade me just because I'm gay. From now on , I'm not your brother anymore. Ong Sinri. We're not related anymore. If that's what it gonna be. Don't come back to me crying if he hurts you , which I know he'll definitely will."