34

a/n: im sorry if  this took so long.
ㅠㅠ

ong's

months have passed , woojin grew up well. and now i'm a doctor. working in the hospital. i was always assigned at the emergency room because i was better in treating them quickly. so yeah.

as I was helping my fellow doctors treat some patients , something caught my eye.

Saree and Daniel.

and her stomachs big , i guess she's pregnant.

Saree was lying on a bed while Daniel was holding her hand.

i guess they're still together. i sighed.

"DOCTOR ONG!"

I was surprised when someone called my name it was a nurse from they're section.

oh dear.

i lowered my head so that they won't notice me.

"DOCTOR ONG!!"

shut up will you Doyeon.

Doyeon's my bestfriend in this hospital. And one of my assistants.

I sighed then walked towards Daniel and Saree. I confronted Doyeon.

"What?" I answered her. I can feel Daniel stood up.

"S-seongwoo.."

"Oppa.."

I looked at them , and smirked. I crossed my arms. "Hi Daniel , a pleasure meeting you again."

"Seong—"

he was about to say something but Doyeon quickly cut him off.

"Doc , can you assist me transferring Mrs.Kang  to Room 101?"

I frozed at my spot.

Mrs.Kang...

I chuckled sarcastically and smirked.

"are you doing this on purpose Kim Doyeon?"

Doyeon smirked. I just rolled my eyes. This bitch , if she wasn't my bestfriend I would've killed her.

"Sure."

after we transferred Saree to the room..

"Seongwoo. Let's talk."

"Sure why not."

We got out from the room and Daniel pulled me somewhere.

"What?"

I asked him.

"I'm sorry..."

I laughed sarcastically.

"Sorry? Sorry?! SORRY CANNOT BRING BACK ANYTHING DANIEL! You let your child grew without a father!" I shouted at him. I don't care if anyone can here us right now.

"O-ong.. I'm really sorry.."

"I'm happy that my child never met a father like you. M-my child knows that Minhyun is his father. And I'm happy with that. Because Minhyun isn't a jerk like you."

"He raised that child. While you? having sex with my sister. By the way , I'm happy for you , that you are married."

"Ong—"

"Forget it Niel. Let's just forget about each other."

"No. Ong! I'm not—"

After he finished his sentence I ran away. Wiping my tears while running. After I reached the elevator. It suddenly opened.

I saw a man , and damn.

"Hi Ong , It's me. Kang Dongho."

He's a doctor too. Also the one who winked at me at the first day at this hospital.

He's the son of the owner of this Hospital. And I got to say , He's kinda hot.

"By the way , I'm here to deliver you good news."

he grabbed my arm and pulled my inwards the elevator before it closes.

"You're going to Europe. 10 Professional were chosen to go treat some people with Viruses.."

"Don't worry , Full equipments. You're gonna leave that continent Virus free hehe."

I froze at my place. I was like , Oh shit.

My life is in risk.

"No backing out by the way. You signed a contract months ago."

"And I'll be with you for 2 months."

I didn't realized the elevator opened then , Dongho walked out. We're in the ground floor. I got out of the elevator.

Shit.