12

"You do realize that this isn't a taxi , Kang fucking Euigeon?"

"Sorry Dan , I just got excited at this boy."

"why did you pull out anyway?"

"Because I.."

Euigeon smirked at his brother. Daniel just rolled his eyes. Seongwoo was still speechless. He didn't know what to say.

"Take me home.." Seongwoo blurted out.

"I'll take him home." Euigeon suggested. Daniel quickly denied it.

"No. I'm taking him home. Shut up you bastard."

"Okay okay! if that's what you want Daniel be it. But if you'll abandon this beautiful man , I won't think twice and I'll snatch him from you. Got that?"

"Yeah , whatever."

Euigeon got out of the car. There was only Ong and Daniel. No one spoke.

Suddenly , Daniel stopped the car into a nearby Bar.

"Get out."

"I thought—"

"I said Get out , I don't want your sister seeing you in my car."

"o-okay..."

Seongwoo got out of the car and he walked through the unkown streets. He sighed. What a tough life. He suddenly remembered he left his phone at the club. 'I hope the kids remembered it' he thought.

He sighed again. He hates his life.

No one loves him. His dad chose his sister over him. His mom died when he was 7 years old. His mom committed suicide at that time.

Ha , funny. I think I wanna do the same thing..

Ong thought.

He suddenly stopped when he realized he is on a bridge.

He knew this bridge.

Han river...

it's where his mother committed suicide..

He stood beside the railings. Looked at the water. He suddenly realized tears are flowing down through his cheeks.

"Eomma.."

"YAH ONG SEONGWOO!"

He turned his back , he saw a tall figure running his way. He laughed.

Hwang Minhyun.

"what?"

"I thought you're gonna commit suicide!"

"No , but I'm thinking of it."

"Well , might as well fall on rocks that would be painful." He chuckled.

Seongwoo looked under the bridge.

He's right. Rocks.

Lmao , He doesn't want to die because a rock was hit on his head.

"pft— so , wanna hang out? since I've heard Daniel is with your sister again."

"How did you know that?"

"I followed you when you got out of Daniel's car."

Seongwoo chuckled. He looked at the sky.

"Beautiful."

Minhyun looked at Seongwoo. He was amazed. How could a man look this gorgeous. Minhyun thought.

"Yes , it's beautiful." He stated while looking at Seongwoo. Seongwoo felt Minhyun is staring at him. He looked at him and they avoided each others eyes.

"M-minhyun.."

"Wanna stay at my place?"