33

Ong's

I went up to Woojin. I told the baby sitter to take care of him and feed him at 5 o'clock.

after that , I said to Woojin. "Baby. Be good to your baby sitter hm?"

"Yeth Papi!" He replied. I smiled.

"I'll get going." as I waved bye to Woojin.

» » »

I decided to quit being an artist. I want to live a normal life with my son. Plus , I have one more dream.

Becoming a doctor.

At Japan , I studied at a medical school. Got a high degree.

all I have to do now is go to the hospital where I was assigned to.

I went there and I was surprised.

They were rushing. All of them screaming.

"what's the matter?"

Out of Curiosity I went to the place they're running away from.

I was led to the emergency room. I saw 7 men tall and looks bad ass. Lmao.

I looked at them and one of them were lying on the floor. I quickly went to him.. Since the doctors and medics won't help him.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?! THIS PERSON IS DYING!"

I don't care if they judge me. Because I myself know what I am doing. He has a wound on his neck and was bleeding.

I grabbed some things from the side , some kits.

The doctors didn't help me instead they run away because the other men were holding guns.

» after the whatever that is called »

The patient was now lying on a bed in the emergency room. The 6 men thanked me. They also told me they raised their guns because the others intended to arrest them.

"Give me your address. Escape this place before the police finds you six. I'll guide him to your place."

and they all exited the place. After a few minutes. Some police raised their guns at me. I quickly raised my hand and stood up.

"I didn't do anything!"

One police officer sighed. Then they left the place immediately.

Weird.

I sat beside the bed of the patient. I looked at him. He seems familiar though I cannot recognize him.

A few moments after , Doctors and medics came back. They were looking at me. I stood up and bowed immediately. "Sorry , it wasn't my intention- it's just that he's dying."

"it's okay. by the way , are you a doctor here? I don't see you here tho." a medic asked. I shook my head.

"I'm not from here , and I'm not a doctor."

"I'm looking for the head office. The hospital said they already accepted my application."
I said to them.

"5th floor to the right. you'll see a sign."

"I'll look forward working with you." A doctor winked at me. I was creeped out. Because he was a male and—

ugh.

I thought doctors are straight but who cares right.