26

"FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK KOREA!" Ong shouted while he was surrounded by reporters and medias. And his fansites were also there , taking picture of him.

"What is your relationship status with Hwan Minhyun?"

"When is first release of your drama?"

"Oppa!"

"are you and Minhyun dating?"

He quickly answered , "Oh , no no. We're just friends."

»»»

"Baby , es."

"Eth."

"Es!"

"Eth!!"

Seongwoo face palmed himself. He's teaching his child to speak the letter S so that he wont be bullied ;;

"Papi! When ith daddwy Mwinhyun gonna be hewe?"

"just wait baby. Your daddy Minhyun is coming."

"thooo , what you gonna do with daddy minhyun?"

"i'll have a shoot baby with your daddy minhyun."

"are you two gonna be kiththing again?"

Seongwoo chuckles at his child's words. He's so lucky to have him. He lowers down to his knees to be equal with the child's height.

"Yes baby. Your papi and daddy are gonna kiss again."

the child smiled , his eyes full of happiness.

"Ong!"

He turned his back and see Minhyun walking towards him. He got up from his knees and smiled at Minhyun.

"Dwaddy!!" The child shouted happy to see his 'dad'

"Aw , how are you doing Nick?"

"aym pwain dwaddy!"

The child giggles.

He named the child Nick Kang. English name , Nick Kang. Korean name , Kang Woojin.

"call him Woojin for gawd sake."

Minhyun carried the child while chuckling. "So , you heard about him yet?" Minhyun asked to Seongwoo.

"Him?"

"Daniel." He stated.

"Ever since we left 3 years ago , No." Seongwoo answered with disappointment in his eyes. He barely lived in that 3 years he just went through.

Minhyun is always there for him , then when he gave birth to Woojin he became a famous actor. While Minhyun was known in the music industry then became an actor too.

Everyone started spreading rumors about them dating. Which they clearly disagree with.

A few moments passed , the cameras are on roll and Woojin is just sitting on the corner quietly and watching his two fathers kiss. He loves seeing them kiss each other.

this kid.

gay dramas are now trending these days. And Seongwoo and Minhyun are one of the most popular ships.

Woojin silently giggled at the thought that maybe he'll have a sibling...