Daddy

I woke to darkness making me panic and remove the sack from my head. I look around and panic a bit at seeing I'm in a dark room with on of my arms in a cuff tied to the wall while I sat on a bed. I blink a few times as I hear footsteps coming downstairs and to the door of the room making me worry for my life. Soon the door opens and I find Alois, or Jim, standing at the door before walking in. He smiles at me. "I see you're finally awake! I was actually starting to worry a bit." He says. I back up on the bed a bit as he walks closer. He tilts his head with a frown. "What's the matter, Skyler?" He asks coming and sitting in the bed with me. "You look scared." He says noticing my tail wrapped around my waist and ears pinned back. "I-I w-want my dad." I say looking to the side. I hear him sigh in frustration before moving a little closer to me. "Your dad doesn't know where you're at. He hasn't ever tried to find you yet. Why would you want to go back to him?" He asks. Soon I feel him push my shoulders back before leaning by my head. "Why not just stay here with me... as my fianceé." He says before I feel his mouth on my neck making my shiver and squirm. I don't know what's happening, but I don't like it one bit. "W-what are you doing?!" I ask as he repeats the action before laughing a bit moving back to look at me before taking my chin in his hand. "You're truely completely innocent to the world, aren't you?" He asks laughing. I blink a few times as I move away from him. He was moving back closer to me before a voice cuts through the air. "Your Highness. There seems to be a issue." Claude says as he stays by the door. Alois sighs before turning and looking at him. "What is it now?" He asks. I breath a silent sigh of relief as he stands from the bed before following the emotionless butler out of the room. I say there with my hand to my heart as I try to calm down a little. What was he doing to me? I don't think I wanna know... after a bit I hear a thump and some shouting that sounds like Alois. What was that? I look upward as I hear thumping and banging. I pull my legs up to my chest and close my eyes trying to relax even though I feel like my heart might explode from all the pressure I'm feeling right now. After a long time of the noises, I the faint tapping of foot steps on the stairs make my ears perk up a bit before pinning them back again and hiding my face more. What if it's Alois? Or Claude came to take me somewhere else? I shiver a bit at the thought before the door opens. "Skyler." My eyes snap open wide as my ears perk up and I look up at the black haired man and staring into his red eyes. "Daddy!" I shout. I jump off the bed and try to get to him but I get held back by the chains making me whimper at the pain. He comes to me quickly before literally ripping the chain in two and opening the cuff. I tears run down my face as I wrap my arms around his torso and burying my face into his chest. "D-Daddy, I missed you." I whimper. He wraps his arm around me before raising my chin and looking at my face wiping some tears from under my eyes. "I missed you too." He says. "Come on. Let's go home." He says. I smile as he picks me up and carries me out of the room.