ᴅᴀʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

"What I feel doesn't concern this whole situation," He scoffs, "it doesn't concern you especially." Jimin flinched at the tone. "Fine then," he gulped and walked the other way.

🌾🌾🌾

EVER SINCE that night, the two suddenly seemed closer than ever. It started off small, saying good morning ever day, smiling when they pass by each other, the normal stuff. Jungkook didn't even remember how Taehyung ended up eating at the instructor's table, or how they've refused to let Jin buy another small foldable bed just so that they could cuddle longer. It just happened.

A grunt passed Jungkook's lips, the alarm tone blasting throughout the room. He turned to his side, seeing the red head snuggle against him. "Wake up doll, time for camp," he whispered. Taehyung whined and snuggled closer, "I wanna skip camp."

Jungkook chuckled, grabbed the blanket and pulled it away from the younger's grasp, "Hey!".

That's pretty how their morning went really. Jungkook would shower first, Taehyung after, then they'd help wake up the other kids downstairs and head for breakfast at the main hall. "Here's your waffles, strawberry," hummed Jungkook as he placed the plate stacked with fluffy waffles. They both ate, not noticing the quizzical looks coming from a certain duo.

-

Jimin had been wanting to speak to Taehyung for a long time now about a certain ravenette but said ravenette has been sticking to his best friend like glue. Well this talk couldn't wait any longer. "Excuse me Jungkook but I'm but I need to speak with my friend," Jimin inserted and dragged Taehyung further away.

"H-hey! Jimin! Where are we going?"

"What's with you and Jeon?" Jimin questioned once they were a little bit far from the instructor. Taehyung, looking flustered, just shook his head. "Nothing's going on Jimin," he reassured. "Really? But what's with the pet names, skin ship, closeness? You practically ditched me for him every day!" The pinkette was fuming now, letting all the pent up feelings resurface.

Taehyung looked taken aback, not fully understanding why his friend was acting like this. "What's wrong with you Jimin? Kookie has done nothing wrong. We're just friends. You're acting really childish!" Taehyung raised his voice bit by bit, the frustration getting to him as well.

"Me? Childish? Look at you Taehyung! This whole crush thing is childish." The shorter snapped, pointing an accusing finger at the latter. "What I feel doesn't concern this whole situation," He scoffs, "it doesn't concern you especially."

Jimin flinched at the tone. "Fine then," he gulped and walked the other way. Walking turned into running and crying.

The boy cursed and dropped onto his as he reached the shed where they kept supplies. Jimin has never felt this...alone. He was always used to being Taehyung's first resort, the first one he'd come back to, his best friend, his platonic soulmate. All those words Taehyung spoke, it hurt him.

'Looks like he has Jeon fucking Jungkook to do all those things for him'

"Park? Why are you crying?"

Jimin looked up and somehow he sobbed harder. "Yoongi-hyung!" he whined and flung himself towards the blonde.

"Let's talk somewhere else okay?"

▶ ᴀ/ɴ

AYO HITMAN BANG INTRODUㅡ

Lol im kidding. How was the chapter? Hope you enjoyed!! Oh and Tae mentioned that he liked his red hair uwu

Bye!!