ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

Speaking of likes, he didn't like the fact that Bogum was there, he didn't like breathing the same as him.

🌾🌾🌾

SHIVERS ran down his spine, eyes shifting from Jungkook to his ex-boyfriend. It wasn't the same type of shiver whenever the instructor trailed kisses from his jawline to his neck or when Jungkook traces his collarbones in admiration ; it wasn't the good kind. Instead, it was that shiver that happenes whenever someone dumped ice cold water on him or when it was freezing during the night and he doesn't have his favorite hoodie. He simply didn't like it.

Speaking of likes, he didn't like the fact that Bogum was there, he didn't like breathing the same as him.

"Why are you here?" was the first thing he said, not minding his bestfriend's frantic expression and Jungkook's confused one. "Strawberry, that's quite rude isn't it?" he heard his lover say who stood up to go near him. A sharp glare was sent his way but Taehyung immediately softened when he saw the hurt expression on the ravenette's face.

He shouldn't act this hostile to Jungkook who doesn't know the full story (he may never know too). "Sorry," he muttered and linked his arms with the elder's.

"I suppose you two know each other?" inquired Jungkook with a raise brow. He nervous laugh escaped Bogum's lips, nodding to confirm.

"Well isn't that great? Bogum-ssi here is going to be a new instructor!"

'EXCUSE ME WHAT?!' It took him half of his strength to not pounce on the newbie right there and now.

Whatever that was between Bogum and him was a secret, only Jimin and Yoongi knew about their affair. His bestfriend was the only one who knew that there was some tricking involved whereas Yoongi only knew that they broke up due to busy schedules.

"Jungkook-hyung, do you mind coming with me for a second? I think they need some catching up to do," Jimin suddenly said, dragging the instructor away while giving Taehyung the 'talk-things-out-without-killing-him-' look.

"Listen Taetaeㅡ"

"Sorry but could you stick with calling me by my first name? I'm getting uncomfortable," he sighed, trying to cool down and listen to his friend's advice. A flash of hurt was shown in the elders expression but it didn't faze him one bit.

Bogum didn't look any different from three years ago. He was still tall and fit, his hair a nice dark brown and his jawline was as sharp as a blade. 'Probably still an asshole'

"R-right Taehyung. I know I'm the last person that you'd like to see right nowㅡ"

"Obviously."

"And I've got a lot of explaining to doㅡ"

"Not really. If you could just get the hell out of here or don't show yourself to me then we're cool."

It was a surprise that Bogum hasn't irked or snapped at him like what he used to do before when he used sarcasm and sass. The genuine look he had caught him off guard.

"But I want you to understand what I did. And the apology is long overdue," his ex tried to convince. And little by little, his resolve broke.

"Fine. But we won't talk today. Saturday, thirty minutes before dinner by J-hope lake. Be a minute late and I'm leaving," the redhead stated and walked away.

Little did he know that day would be very special.

▶  ᴀ/ɴ
Happy Festa everyone!! Can't believe it's been 5 years since they've debuted ಥ_ಥ My broke international ass can't relate about having Vlive+ (T▽T)
Anygay, hope you liked the chapter!! And please do check out that simple fmv I made in the media above :))

thanks and ilysm 😍