Chapter 21

Bravery. Courage.
The words have a strong meaning. Anabiya always pictured soldiers, parents and other people whenever she heard these words. But at this very moment, she prayed to her Almighty, she prayed to her Lord to grant her courage and make her brave.

She didn't know what will happen at The date but one thing was sure.

Her one 'yes' will surely save a lot of hard work and time.

The meeting was again started and the lawyer was speaking. Anabiya looked down, the whole time while Yusuf had a smirk plastered on his face.

Tanya had a worried look on her face.

But nobody noticed how quite Arhaan was. His jaw was clenched as he just stared ahead.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I have certain issues.", Yusuf spoke up and this time everyone looked at him, including Arhaan.

"What is it, Sir?", Arhaan's secretary Rhea asked in a sickly sweet tone.

"Well, I have certain issues and I want them solved. I have certain conditions.We can negotiate, you know. But if the conditions are not fulfilled then this deal may get cancelled too. ", Yusuf almost threatened and then glanced towards Anabiya.

"Mr. Elmaci we can surely sort these issues but don't can-'', Anabiya hastily said but was cut off by Arhaan.

"No need, Anabiya Malik.", Arhaan said calmly but his voice was burning.

"Mr. Elmaci, we have decided everything in the past meetings and both of our teams have negotiated on the terms and conditions of the deal. But if you're still not satisfied or are looking for some 'indecent advantage', then I'm sorry, my company can't deal with yours. This deal is over.", Arhaan announced as he stood up and so did everyone else in the room.

"Mr. Arhaan, think about it again."
"Don't take hasty decisions."
"What are you saying?", came different objections from other team members.

Everyone was speaking but Anabiya. She was just standing like a statue, with tears flooding her vision but she didn't let them fall. She was shocked but she was blaming herself for the failing of the deal.

Arhaan walked out of the door when everyone followed him, quietly.

Nobody but only Arhaan knew what was going on between Anabiya, Tanya and Yusuf. He heard the threat given by Yusuf to Anabiya too. In that very moment, he wanted to smash Yusuf's face and break his bones. But he remembered his brother's words.

Don't react when anger dances on your head. I swear it will only do bad. And especially when it comes to business. I know there will be a point where you'll want to crush someone's head but try to stay calm. Kill the snake but don't break the stick.

Arhaan knew his team along with him has actually worked hard for this project and he couldn't just disappoint them and his father by beating the hell out of a guy. He knew if this deal gets cancelled, it will be a loss to the Teevana Group too.

But Arhaan was ready for the monetary loss. He couldn't just deal with a disgusting man. Thus, he walked out of the conference room.

And as expected, he heard Rhea calling him.

"Sir! Sir! Elmaci said he wants to talk. Please listen to him.", Rhea said and Arhaan shook his head in negative.

"I gave my decision.", Arhaan simply said but then he stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Arhaan Saeed. I have no conditions. See, I don't want this deal to break. Please, sit down and relax. We can work this out, mate. Please?", Yusuf pleaded and Arhaan raised his eyebrow.

"No conditions?", Arhaan questioned and Yusuf nodded.

"Yeah. Absolutely no conditions.", Yusuf assured.

Yusuf was a sensible businessman. He couldn't just waive off a good deal because of a girl. He was threatening because he thought he could scare Anabiya, which he surely did. But little did he know that Arhaan heard Anabiya's and Tanya's conversation and there was no way in the world that he could let this deal be sealed by giving up Anabiya for a date.

"Look, I know what happened between you and Anabiya. You can't force her or threaten her to go out on a date with you. How dare you? In fact You can't force any woman. If you really are this uncivilized then I'm sorry, I can't deal with such a man. Leave before I break your face. ", Arhaan roared, his voice dangerously low and feirce. He was about to walk off, when Yusuf again stopped him.

"Arhaan! Look I'm sorry. Her friend looked pretty interested so I thought even Anabiya would be too. I didn't mean to hurt her. Though it was stupid of me to.... to threaten her. But c'mon, I can't let this deal go. I'm sorry. I'm not the kind of guy you're thinking. Please?", Yusuf pleaded, his face showing worried lines.

Arhaan stared at him for a good two minutes and then finally sighed.

"I guess you should apologise to someone else too.",Arhaan pointed out and Yusuf quickly nodded.

Arhaan then walked near the conference room along with the lawyer to continue with the deal but didn't go inside the room and Yusuf walked towards Anabiya.

Arhaan noticed how tensed Anabiya looked.
He never saw her this worried and this made him feel weird.

Anabiya stiffed when she saw Yusuf approaching her. She was about to open her mouth but before she could say anything, Yusuf spoke.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. That was really low of me. I'm sorry.", Yusuf apologised, looking ashamed of his act.

And this time too Anabiya's mouth was on the floor. This day was giving her shocks on shocks. It was certainly hard to believe that the guy apologizing is the same guy who threatened her.

Anabiya looked into his eyes and saw guilt. Thus,  she decided to talk to him.

"It's.... It's okay. Glad that you realised your mistake. But you should've not involved business in this. You don't know how much Arhaan Sir has worked for this. You have no idea. You really left no choice for me but to go out with you. You know I was shattered when you said you're going to cancel the deal. Arhaan Sir had worked really hard for this. He earned this. But what you did was purely wrong.", Anabiya ended her rant and Yusuf looked at the floor.

"He was ready to let this deal go. For you.", Yusuf said and Anabiya looked at him, her eyes showing different emotions.

"Huh?"

"I mean he was really ready to let this deal go because he really thought of me as a low person. But I swear, it was just casual flirting. I didn't realise when I got this low. I just can't believe I let myself and my religion down.", Yusuf said, his head low with shame.

Anabiya shook her head.

"Yusuf Sir, we are Muslims. Yes. But we are humans too. See, Islam is perfect, we are not. This is good that you realised your mistake. That means Allah guided you. Please make sure not to do and repeat the same mistakes again.", Anabiya smiled and then walked towards the conference room where she saw Arhaan looking at her.

She smiled at him and so did he.

Two hearts. Two wild hearts. Cared for each other.
Still unaware.

.............

As promised! Though I didn't get the enough votes, but TheLearningSpirit comments inspired me.

A big shout out to this girl. I love her! Thankyouuuu TheLearningSpirit ❤❤❤❤