NEW BOOK ALERT

"Tangled Up"

"Soulmates aren't just Lovers...."

"I love you.... more than I ever thought I possibly could.... You annoy me.... but I want to spend every irritating minute with you!"

"This can't happen..... We have to end this gamble and game disguised in the name of marriage!"

They weren't opposites, they weren't similar either. Destiny bought them face to face while a helpless situation made them take a big decision.

They were independent and free....But what will happen when the strings of their qadr will be knotted together?

A story of two wild souls and young hearts who'll make a sacred bond a deal.

A story of two people who's lives were intertwined. Will they be able to free themselves just like they planned? Or will  get themselves more Tangled Up?

..........................

Okayyyyy so here's a sneak peek of the new book "Tangled Up". Let me just clear some doubts for you.

1) The characters in this book will not be as same as the ones in 'Meant To Be'.

2) Nobody's perfect and so are the characters in this book. There are gonna be faults in them and they will make mistakes.

3) This book is not that halal. I mean the characters in this book are not perfect and not that haram but yes, they ain't that halal either. Also this book will be more chill and fun than 'Meant To Be' so will be my characters.

4) I still haven't decided the name of the main characters though I have a whole story planned in my head lmao.

I'm thinking of going with the name Afia/Aafia because many readers of 'Meant To Be' love that name and also the name got pretty popular because of this new upcoming bollywood movie.

For the guy I'm thinking of Rayhaan, Rayyan, Arham or Aryan.

So my readers, I would kindly ask you all to help me with the main lead's name!

Hope y'all will show the love and support to this book just like you did with 'Meant To Be'.

Love ya all xx.