Princess Private School

Prologue

Did you know that in reality princesses aren't always what you've read in fairytale books? Some of them are clumsy and show no trace of grace or elegance, some of them are too full of themselves and appear to be made out of plastic, and some are just intimidating, it's hard to look at them in the eyes.  

To avoid embarrassment their parents or guardians send them to the infamous Princess Private School.

The Princess Private School is a private school fit for messy, snobby and tactless princess, it helps turning them into intelligent young ladies ready to rule their country. It has the highest rating among the schools in the area, well almost.

Every princesses' time in the school is different, the ones that adapt faster, get to leave sooner, and the ones who don't - stay for another month, but the catch is that each month the price gets doubled, which causes their parents to go insane, even if they are dirty rich. Which in turn makes the girls' change their disgraceful attitudes, but they always adapt.

Why you might ask?

Well, all the girls fall for their educators almost instantly and always try to please them by trying their best and end up graduating. Some have tried to act like they didn't want to learn, just to stay with them longer, but eventually gave in and you know the result in the end.

The founder of the whole project is Oliver Sparks, a tall young man with honey colored hair, beautiful chocolate colored eyes, and light milky skin that would make any girl scream like an obsessed, emotionally unstable fangirl, so to put it short, he's a real sweet package many young girls would kill to devour, especially the ones with a sweet tooth.

He also has his devoted friends that help him run the business:  

First, the twins Destrey and Demitri Tie. They are responsible for the princesses' hair, make-up and the clothes. Their taste is impeccable and is known to flex to fit anyone's style, keeping the edginess and confidence. They call them 'The Tie Twins'.

Second is Nick Walter. He is responsible for teaching girls how to walk correctly, eat with manners, talk with ease and no bad words, they call him 'The Etiquette Teacher'. 

Third is Mark Brown. He is the chef, he helps the girls learn how to cook, since not all princesses want to be involved in the politics and much prefer to be the housewife. He's known to have a deep love for horror and is always the one who's the most excited about Halloween. His nickname is 'The Chef', though many girls have their own names for him.

Fourth is Kyle Jonasson. He is the big brain of the whole thing, they are all smart, there's no doubt about that, but he is the ultimate genius. His brain is like a computer, he handles the fees, tuitions, living expences, pretty much everything that's got to do with money.  He's 'The Genius'.

And last, but definitely not the least is Cory Smack. He is what you call 'The Flirt'. Always surrounded by girls, always worshiped, always loved. He teaches the princesses how to flirt innocently, the art of manipulation and male psychology. He's fluent in five languages and knows exactly which buttons to press to get what he wants.

But that's not all, Princess School does have normal classes just like in any other school, though they're mostly for those who haven't finished high school.

The Tie Twins teach - Art, Music and Literature (they even hold plays sometimes). 

The Etiquette Teacher teaches - History and Dancing.  

The Chef teaches - Cooking Class 101.  

The Genius teaches - Algebra, Geometry, Physics and Chemistry.  

The Flirt teaches - English, French, Italian, Chinese and Japanese.

The Founder teaches - Geography, Biology and P.E.

And even though there are only six guys running the whole school (with, of course, the staff and servants who do the side things), they still made it at the top 5 most famous private schools. 

You're probably thinking: 'My, what successful business they run' but the key to their ultimate success lies in the challenge they're about to face...

In their way to becoming The Number One School is the most shocking princess they'll ever meet, not just by her appearance, but by her personality and hobbies as well.